Part 22.

- And tell me about you Skylar Lawson - I smiled looking at him while he was driving with one hand his car.

I wasn't crying anymore, getting out of that stupid party had been the right choice, the choice that thanks to Skylar made me feel better now and less overwhelmed.

I've always hated parties, I've never been to one before, but even so, the fact of being so close to people, people that many of them don't even know, and having the music at full volume, I didn't like at all.
With what I did wrong having gone to show a security that did not exist.

- About me? -

- Yeah. I told you my story the other day, and now I want to know yours - I smiled looking at Skylar.

- There's nothing more to say. I have an evil twin sister called Bianca Lawson, a mom called Isabella Lawson, a dead father and a dead sister. This is Skylar Lawson, Ruby Rose. This is my story -
When he said that, it broke me a little the tone he said it.
He said it in a very normal and relax way, and a person who had gone through those deaths and who still continues going through it every day, it breaks me inside knowing that he doesn't want to talk about it.

So I looked straight knowing that he didn't wanted to talk about his story, and I got quite.
He did the same. We both remained silent while he was driving his car until minutes later when the lights of the New York fair made my seriousness turn into a big smile.

- Oh my goodness, you brought me to the fair? - I smiled looking at him.

- I did, yeah - Skylar said smiling at me a second before getting his eyes back to the road.

The New York fair is always going to be the best place to go. Always.
Even I've never been to the fair here since me, my mom and sister, moved from Georgia, it was a place that I've always wanted to go.
Me and my sister used to go when we were little with our mom, it was when my father was recently starting to live in London and he was working there, and she took us there where we had so much the three of us.
My sister and I got on the craziest and funniest rides making us both end up dizzy due to the spin that everything gave us, but my mother never told us no when we got on the rides we wanted.

My mother wanted to see us happy, she wanted us to have fun and live the childhood we deserved even if everything in that moment was going to change in our lives due to her and our father, so that was what Lily and I always did.
The two of us, together, hand in hand, we got on the attractions that we both wanted to get on and we also tried new ones to try and experience new things and we loved the fair for that.
For the adrenaline that the attractions gave us and for the laughs that we had without thinking that little by little that would com to an end.

A melancholic smile touched my lips remembering the good moments making Skylar realize that I had got silent for few seconds, but I looked at him again, erasing that melancholy smile for one of complete joy.

- Thank you so much - I smiled.

I got out of the car before Skylar did it and I jumped of happiness when I saw all the attractions they were here, and also all the people that they were too.
Why people like to partying when you have the coolest fair ever?

- We have to try all of them! - I smiled looking at Skylar that was getting out of his car.

- Gosh, no! My body isn't made to all of them - Skylar smiled rolling his eyes.

- Okey, not all. But my favorites yes - I smiled looking at him into his eyes and getting closer to him - Please -

- Okey, you rule. But not all, you have said it - he said pointing at me.