𝗥𝗨𝗡, 𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡.

TITLE: RUN, AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

THE SECOND GAME.

❝ RUNNING ? YEAH, NOT MY THING

❝ RUNNING ? YEAH, NOT MY THING. ❞

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

"PREPARE FOR THE HORRORS."

      WANDERING off Arisu found a car and sees that the keys are still in.

Preparing to get in a voice stopped him ; "I wouldn't go there if I were you." You said hands in the pockets of your jacket / hoodie.

(If you don't want to have a jacket of hoodie just ignore that.)

Arisu raised his brow looking back at the car suddenly realising that there were spoiled fruit and vegetables.

"Besides we don't have gas." You shrugged as Arisu sighed, "Yeah. You're probably right."

TIME SKIP

"How was it?" Arisu asked., "Not good. I can't find any leads." Chōta frowned "In any case, lets gather anything that we can use." Karube said.

Looking at all the weapons you could use you eyed your hand, it was full of ....

SCARS.

No know would even be able to touch you., But is living even worth it? Mehhh.

TIME SKIP

"I knew it. It's no good. All the IC chips have been destroyed." Chōta said.

"Video cameras, digital clocks. Anything that operated via an electronic circuit board won't function at all." he explained before picking up something.

"But things like this still works, huh? Since they don't have IC chips installed."

"What does that mean?" Arisu asked.

"There might have been a EMP bomb because after the explosion, the lights went out." You layed on the couch just watching the ceiling.

Sitting up you spoke again, "But with the lazer's and the games theres no natural explanations from any of it." You shrugged.

'Damn,. I should get an award for best acting fr' You thought.

"Wonder why this is still working?" Arisu looked at the phone in his hands.

"Lemme take a look." You say at him leaning onto his shoulder as a blush slowly makes it was to his face.