𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗔𝗟.

TITLE : REACH THE GOAL.

" TURN THE PAIN INTO POWER

" TURN THE PAIN INTO POWER. "

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

" EITHER DIE A HERO OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN. "

WALKING THROUGH THE STREETS With an umbrella Usagi turns her head and notices a body on the ground.

"He's been like that for a few days." Someone spoke suddenly making the girl flinch in surprise as she rotated her body to face behind her.

" ... It's you, the person who kicked the tagger in the tag game." She said in surprise.

You smirked, 'Ya'll see that? I'm famous.' You slayed Y/N.

Looking at the male on the ground Usagi sighed, "Do you.., Do you need a place to stay." She asked.

"Thought you'd ask that." You say taking your hand out of your pocket before picking up Arisu on your shoulder with ease.

"Lead the way." You said as the rain dropped onto you and Arisu, You fixed your wet hair before laughing.

Usagi only looked at you, your wet hair complimented you features and., OH BOY did you look fine as hell.

Slowly opening his eyes Arisu sees a dark figure looking at him, "Wake up sleepy head." You said.

Arisu fully opened his eyes, and then ... Realising.

HIS HEAD WAS ON YOUR LAP.

Instantly sitting up Arisu looked at you flustered,. Trying to change the subject he spoke.

"..Wh- ..Where are we?" he asked, You turn your head towards Usagi making Arisu do the same.

Usagi then offers some food to Arisu before walking away to the table.

"Thank you for the food." she muttered,. Suddenly Arisu's stomach growls in hunger.

"Pff.." You chuckled as Arisu flushed with embarrassment, " .. Your body is saying that it wants to live .." Usagi said.

"My body? .. My body wants to live, But there's no point in me living. They all died because of me.,." Arisu said in a sad tone.

You closed your eyes a smile on your face., "When we lose someone we love we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind." you raised your hand before softly patting Arisu's head.