First meeting

You live in L.A. You're a well known actress, on your way to an important meeting. You take a look at your phone to check the time. Fuck! I'll be late, again, you think by yourself. You start to walk a bit faster as suddenly someone bumps into you.
"Ow!", you yell. "Oh my god, i am so sorry! Here let me help you!", a calming and worried voice says. You look up to see a girl offering you her hand. As you get up, you realise who you just yelled at. Omg! Is that Jenna Ortega?! Please tell me i did not just yell at her. "Are you okay?", she asks you. You can't help but stare at her. She looks at you with a confused face. You can feel your cheeks turn red. "Yeah i- uhh it's alright! I-i'm okay!", you stutter. She giggles and suddenly says: "hey wait, aren't you Y/N Y/L/N? Yes of course! How couldn't i recognise that face." You feel butterflies in your stomach. You're surprised that she even knows you. You've had a crush on her since forever. In your opinion shes the most beautiful woman in the universe. "Look Y/N, i really have to go but heres my number! I'll make that up to you, i promise!", and with that she walks away.
The whole day you couldn't think about anything else but Jenna. She really gave you her number! After your meeting, you we're just waiting for her to text you...
——————————————————————
Hope y'all like this one <3

——————————————————————Hope y'all like this one <3

Lil picture of my cute wife 🤗