Catch me

It was a Saturday afternoon. Jenna wasn't home yet, because she was still on set, working for the new Netflix series Wednesday with her being the main role. You were home alone tho whole day now and it was so boring. Besides, you missed Jenna. The whole day it was raining and you were just sitting in the couch, watching movies, tiktok or eating. It was now 9pm already and you didn't know what to do. You thought Jenna would be home at this time, but obviously she wasn't. You decided to watch a movie. Thinking of Jenna, you immediately turned on the Fallout. Even tho you've seen it 100 times already, you still don't get bored watching it. To be honest, the only reason you're watching it, is because of your beautiful girlfriend. You still can't understand how a human can look good every time and at everything. After 40 minutes of the movie, you fell asleep. You woke up when you heard something fall down. Jumping off the couch, you realised it was you, accidentally pushing your phone on the floor . You took your phone and saw that it's already 10:30pm. You also noticed a text from 30 minutes ago.
Jenna ❤️:
I'll b home soon! Love you 💋

You've decided not to answer because she'll be home soon anyway. You went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You stood there for a moment, and now you were bored again. Ugh when is she coming home? I miss her so much. You put your glass away and since you had your favourite socks on, which you could slide with, you've decided to slide around in the kitchen. It felt like you're on ice with these socks. You had very much fun until you suddenly kind of tripped. You tried to hold yourself but effortless. Ready to fall down, for no reason you closed your eyes, you felt an arm on your tight catching you. "Jenna!", said with a smile on your face. When you were properly on your feet again, you immediately pulled her into a long lasting kiss. She put her hands on your tight again and you wished that moment would never end...