33

Taylor goes to visit max's hut to see if he's all right.

Taylor knocks "max it's me May I come in?"

"Come n" max said.

Taylor entered the room to see max looking at some papers.

"What are you doing? And where did all this come from?" Taylor asked.

"Just some papers I carry with me. Letters and stuff" max said.

"May I see?" Taylor asked.

Max looks up at her "it's more private"

"Oh!" Taylor nods "I'll leave you to it" she was about to turn to leave"

"Wait" max said. Taylor stops to turn to face him. Max took a deep breath and said  "Have you ever thought about what would be like if this never happened?"

Taylor looked at him in confusion "what do you mean?"

"I mean what would the world be like without the virus? If we could go back in time."

Taylor gave it some thought on what would it be like seeing everything was still normal her mother would be still alive and human population Latino would still be good. She would be happy.

However, she imagined what it would be like if the virus never happened when she wasn't there to experience it. If she wasn't an astronaut giving up here dream for something she never wanted.

if she never met Caesar who unexpectedly she fell with, who loved her for who she was. She never thought she would ever fall in love with anyone until she met him.

She looked to max who was looking for an answer "we can't change the damage that's happened. My mother once said: 'time is like a path once you choose that path you go follow it, never go back and change it.'" She quotes. "I don't know what happened in that lab. But what I do know is the apes didn't start it. Good night max"

"Goodnight" max said before Taylor leaves. "Can't change paths..."he said to himself "but what if your erase it" he smirks to himself putting down papers papers of drawing of a ship that can travel.

In time.