19

Late at night scar was on the roof keeping watch when he hears something. He gets up and and pulls out his spear and slowly walks where the sound is coming from. He got ready to attack when he noticed it was nothin.

He noticed a shadow behind him he turned around to attack when something grabbed his arm and took him down.

Scar growls gets up and pulls out his spear then stops when he sees a familiar ape. Aldo.

"I see see you came... with human.. and apes." Said Aldo walking up to him.

"I had no choice" said scar. "Cornelius.. wants me to watch over her"

"Even though... you hate humans" he said. "You wish this human never came and wish to kill her.... Am I wrong?"

Scar did think that when Taylor came he hated the fact she was human. however,He judged her before he got to know her. But he doesn't share his personal feelings to anyone.

"No" he said in a grunt. Which it wasn't the point "all this for her friend"

Aldo hoots as he smirks "yes... friends can grateful... But in the end of the day... can't really tell who our true friends are." He said.

Scar gave it some thought of what he meant. But knows he has a hard time trusting anyone.

"What do you want?"

"I'll get rid of the human for good"

"How?"

"Bring me the girl... and the ape prince... to me.... I would give them some answers the human question. From the her friend."

"What else are you gonna do?" He asked curiously.

"I do what I please...meet us in the human laboratory where apes... you know which one...until then... I'll be seeing you"Aldo began to disappear in the shadows leaving's scar alone thinking about what he's about to do next.