Introduction [PLEASE READ]

[ Updated: 22 September 2024 ]

Hi there! Thank you for tapping into my beloved work otherwise known as Cold. It means a lot to me as a small author.

However, before we proceed, there are a few things to say along with a few warnings.

This is a gay fanfiction. Don't continue if you're (ew) homophobic. No, I would never ship these idols in real life. I just struggle putting names to my characters, and ngl Chan and Felix's beautiful personalities lend themselves perfectly to a tragic love story that surpasses international borders. If I ever do finish this and it becomes something great, maybe I'll turn it into an original work with proper characters.

I love it when my readers vote, but I love it even more when they comment. Comments of appreciation and constructive criticism make my day. I'm always looking to improve, and finding out what my readers love about my book really gives me the motivation to keep working hard for this book. Please remember to vote and comment. It means way too much to me.

As for the warnings, this will be an angsty book that gets dark at times. There are mentions of suicide and self-destructive behaviors, so please be wary of that. Though I suck at writing action sequences and the like, there will be, to a degree, violence of some sort or another. As sick as it sounds, somehow I'm amazing at putting characters through hell. There won't be trigger warnings before chapters. This is the ONLY forewarning you're getting, unless some random chapter happens to be just that bad. Please heed these warnings.

At the moment, I'm working on editing Cold. I got some great advice and want to make the needed changes to improve my fanfics. As a result, the chapter numbers may seem out of wack at times, but I promise my actual writing is still there and waiting to be read. So go ahead.

Go ahead and read Cold.

I hope you like it.