Chapter six

Riska's pov-

We were scheduled to be moved in immediately after the dinner part of the evening we left from the back door. Escorts around us at all time but keeping a distance for privacy, my dress flew in the breeze and Dimitri stood tall by my side holding my hand protectively his eyes scanning everything around us.

"Alpha it's this way" a young wolf maybe 16 but with a body type of a twenty year old, and hair as black as a ravens said pointing toward a black limo. Dimitri nodded and led me that way, he helped me in and then murmured something to the wolf. The boy nodded and walked up to the drivers part. I looked around to see almost every one from the table inside Marcus was sporting some pretty bad bruises and his mate glared at me. A low growl left my throat and she instantly lowered her head and looked away. I snuggled close to Dimitri as the limo began to move no one spoke during the ride and my eyes gently closed as I drifted into slumber.

Dimitri's pov-

My beautiful mate nestled against me her scent sending my wolf into a frenzy. 'She smells of vanilla and chocolate' my wolf almost purred.

'I know' u said smiling to myself. We arrived and I gently nudged risks her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me. I smiled back my heart skipping a beat at her smile. I helped her out if the car. In front of us was a huge house with glass dark wooded sides and huge glass walls it looked a few stories High maybe 3 and around it dark trees hugged it. We walked up to it and a boy held the large glass door for us the inside was beautiful and very modern and earthy feeling. Off to the right a living room sat with large cream colored sofas and love seats were. A large fireplace stood under a 5o inch tv. A few steps more in the hallway and to the left was a large dining room for the pack. a few more doors were lined up but we took a right up glass stairs to the second floor and passed a balcony with massive glass doors and oak chairs outside of it. We entered the kitchens, grey marble counter tops held bowls if fruit and cutting knives. Two large silver fridges sat off to the side and a small freezer next to them. The cupboards were black wood with silver handles. And a bar lined against the other side of the counter. The kitchen was open to another dinning room area this one with a bigger fireplace. We walked through the open area to see more doors which by now I guessed to be rooms. to another set of stairs this one to the last floor where it was in fact all bedrooms. All pack houses were beautiful and I knew I would enjoy this one since we were deep into a rich green forest. The fall hadn't made the leaves go completely orange and yellow yet. I went into the last door at the end of the hallway my shoes and risks making noise since the entire house had wooden floors except for the main living room which had a darn colored carpet. A qween sized bed and open glass side were the main parts of the room. A creek was wedged between rocks outside and trees were still taller outside. I must admit the view was wonderful. A bathroom and large closet were to the left and to the right was a small black fire place the curtains and bedding was a dark green and gold the wooden floors a dark brown and a small couch in front of the fireplace was dark green. I sat int eh bed and took off my showed and shirt. I watched with delight as riska took off her dress.

'How fun will our night be' my wolf whispered.