karma's a bitch right? (werwolf love story)

So first things first, i hate being bossed around. So living in a pack as the alpha's son's girlfreind sucked ass people looked up to me and marcus my boyfreind and future alpha was always trying to keep things running smooth so there would be no "scenes" that was one of the things i always loved about him my fater was the beta so me and marcus had grown up knowing we would one day take over. i was 17 and turning 18 soon. most females started the change at 15 but couldn't physiclly change until 18 unless you were me.... my names ella, ella riska jones. well that was my human name by pack name it was just riska, riska mainly meaning i was a daredevil. and i lived up to my name quite often to be honest. my chest length raven black hair was naturally wavy and it framed my smooth ghost white face and dark drown eyes. i was fairly tall about 5'7 but nothing compared to marcus who was pushing 6'3 most wolves were tall but we being such high ranked were normal. my mum who had left us right after my birth must have ben blessed with big breasts because mine were bigger then most girls which made head turns on good days. i had curves in all the right places not chunky but not sickly skinny either. marcus was fair skinned,tanned, and cute he was buff and we both were rich. this is my story and how one simple night changed my destiny forever.....