Chapter 9

Y/N's pov

Emma was very close to walking but not quite she has gotten to the point where she is holding on to things to help her get around the living room Y/N was on the couch laying on top of Eyeless Jack. Y/N said "I got to go to the store tomorrow," Eyeless Jack said "why is that Y/N" Y/N was a bit embarrassed to say it but told Eyeless Jack anyways Y/N said, "I need to buy more birth control pills". Eyeless Jack's face turned a bit red Eyeless Jack said "you sure you don't want me to get them for you" Y/N shook her head no Y/N said, "there's a specific one that I use Jack but thanks for the offer". Emma looked at us and grabbed onto the couch so she could stand and started screaming at us while smacking Eyeless Jack's arm Y/N sat up causing Eyeless Jack to blush even more to pick up Emma. As Y/N placed Emma on Eyeless Jack's chest Y/N could feel something through his pants Eyeless Jack said: "I'm sure if you told Slender he would write it down". Y/N started to blush a bit from what she was feeling through Eyeless Jack's pants Y/N said "y-yeah I guess your right Jack" Emma started yelling at Eyeless Jack for not giving her attention. Eyeless Jack said "Oh my Emma, you're saying if I don't cuddle you I'm going to die" Emma replied with another yell at him Y/N giggled a little. Eyeless Jack said "we must fix that at once" Emma laid down on Eyeless Jack's chest as he began to cuddle her gently and carefully Y/N got up off of Eyeless Jack and walked up to Slenderman's room. Y/N knocked on his door and Slenderman told you that you could come in Y/N opened the door and closed it behind her when she entered the room Slenderman said: "what can I do for you Y/N". Y/N said "um I was told to come to you for this" Slenderman said "and what would that be Y/N" Y/N's face started to turn red again Y/N said "birth control pills but there's a specific one that I use". Slenderman understood why Y/N was making this request and saw that her face was red when she mentioned it Slenderman handed Y/N a piece of paper and a pen so she could write down the birth control she uses. Slenderman said "you will get it in a few days," Y/N said "take your time Slenderman I don't need it right now" Slenderman patted Y/N on the head before she left the room Y/N walked back downstairs seeing Emma playing with Eyeless Jack and Jane.

Eyeless Jack's pov

I was laying down on the couch with Y/N laying on top of me watching Emma trying to walk but she uses the furniture to help her get around the living room it was cute watching her walk around using the furniture. Y/N said "I got to go to the store tomorrow," I was a bit confused about why Y/N needed to go to the store since Slenderman usually gets what we need but I was still curious I said, "why is that Y/N". I saw Y/N's face turning slightly red Y/N said "I need to buy more birth control pills" my face started to turn red when Y/N mentioned birth control pills I said, "you sure you don't want me to get them for you". Y/N said, "there's a specific one that I use Jack but thanks for the offer" I saw Emma grabbing onto the couch so she could be by us I think but I smiled a bit when she started screaming at us. As Y/N was sitting up I almost let a moan slip from my mouth since Y/N was now sitting on my dick as she was picking up Emma for her to be on the couch with us. I said "I'm sure if you told Slender he would write it down" I could see Y/N's face turn red as she felt my dick through our clothes. Y/N said "y-yeah I guess your right Jack" Emma looked over at me and started yelling at me for not giving her the attention she wants I said, "Oh my Emma, you're saying if I don't cuddle you I'm going to die". Emma yelled at me with the reply which was cute I said "we must fix that at once" Emma started to lay down on my chest and I started to cuddle her gently and carefully. Y/N got up and walked upstairs probably up to Slenderman's room so she could tell him about the birth control, I sat up with Emma on the couch as she was playing with my hoodie strings trying to eat them. Masky happened to walk over and see what was going on I said "hey Masky, what's going on" Masky said, "just wanted to check on you two". Emma was happy to see Masky she smiles and kick her feet when she sees someone she likes both me and Masky have been trying to get Emma to talk to surprise Y/N but we haven't gotten anything so far.