Chapter 19

Y/N's Pov

A few weeks passed by Emma was reluctant to see her new baby brother Y/N was holding Oliver on the bed feeding him Eyeless Jack happened to see Emma playing with her toys in the living room with a stuffed toy sitting next to her. Y/N happens to see the bedroom door open seeing Emma with Eyeless Jack holding a stuffed toy in her hands Eyeless Jack said "Someone wanted to come to say hi" Emma walked into the room with the stuffed toy. Y/N scooted over on the bed so Emma could sit up on the bed Emma said "he's small" Y/N said "Yeah but he's going to grow up just as big as you Emma" Eyeless Jack said, "You have to promise us something, Emma". Y/N said "You have to promise to love and protect your little brother okay" Emma nodded her head and handed the stuffed toy she was holding. Emma said "I made this toy in school a few days ago I want him to have it" Y/N smiled and set the stuffed toy down next to her in bed for now tears started to form in your eyes. It was late and everyone was done eating dinner Emma was in bed asleep since she has school in the morning Oliver was down for his nap Y/N was outside standing on the front porch Eyeless Jack walks outside placing his hands on her waist. Y/N starts blushing as she feels Eyeless Jack's body press up against hers Y/N said "That was real nice of Emma to make her little brother something". Eyeless Jack said "She's been waiting to meet them for the past 9 months" Y/N smiled and then looked up at the night sky Y/N said, "I was scared when I went into labor I didn't know if-". Eyeless Jack placed his lips on Y/N's cutting her off from what she was going to say Eyeless Jack said "I was worried as well I didn't know if something happened while I was gone, when Smile Dog showed up I thought of the worst". Y/N placed a kiss on Eyeless Jack's cheek, small cries could be heard from our room so we walked in to go see what Oliver wants most likely wanting milk. 

Eyeless Jack's pov 

A few weeks passed by I could tell that Emma was scared to go meet her new baby brother Y/N was upstairs feeding him while I was downstairs with Emma, I happened to look over at her in the living room and see her playing with her toys on the living room floor. I walked over to her I said "Whatcha playing?" Emma said "Stacking blocks making them into a building" I looked over next to Emma and saw a stuffed animal sitting next to her. I said "Emma who's the stuffed animal for," Emma said "I want to give it to my little brother but I don't know if he will like it," I said, "Did you make this at school?" Emma said, "Our teachers helped us make it, we got to make our own". It was nice of Emma to make something for her baby brother I said "I'm sure he would love the stuffed animal you made for him but I think he's too small to hold it right now" Emma looked at the stuffed animal and handed it to me. I said "Come on let's go see how mommy and your baby brother are doing" I picked Emma up and carried her upstairs to my room and I open my door quietly. I set Emma on the ground so she could walk over to Y/N and her little brother I said "Someone wanted to come to say hi" Emma walked into our room and over to Y/N with the stuffed animal in her hands. Y/N moved over on the bed so Emma could sit up there with her Emma said "he's small" Y/N said, "Yeah but he's going to grow up just as big as you Emma". I said "You have to promise us something, Emma" Y/N said "You have to promise to love and protect your little brother okay" As Emma agreed she handed Y/N the stuffed animal Emma said, "I made this toy in school a few days ago I want him to have it". I could see tears starting to form in Y/N's eyes as Emma gave her the stuffed animal Y/N set the Stuffed animal down next to her for now until Oliver was back in bed. It was dark out and everyone had finished eating Emma was in bed sleeping so she can get ready for school tomorrow and Oliver was down for his nap for now. I helped finish cleaning the mansion and I happened to notice Y/N standing outside on the front porch I walk out to go see if she was okay I place my hands around her waist and my head on her shoulder. I felt the heat coming from her cheeks as she was blushing I was also pressing my body against hers but not on purpose Y/N said, "That was nice of Emma to make her little brother something". I said "She's been waiting to meet them for the past 9 months" Y/N smiled at me before looking up at the night sky Y/N said, "I was scared when I went into labor I didn't know if-". I cut Y/N off by placing my lips onto hers kissing her making her forget what she was about to say I said "I was worried as well I didn't know if something happened while I was gone, when Smile Dog showed up I thought of the worst". I looked at Y/N as she place a kiss on my cheek then small cries could be heard from our room I left our bedroom window open a bit to let in some fresh air. We walked back into the mansion so we could see what Oliver wants and that can range from anything but he usually cries for more milk from Y/N or cuddles from me.