Chapter 16

4 months

Y/N's pov 

Emma was 5 years old now and I was scared about letting her go to school her birthday was a few weeks ago the others were placing bets on what the gender of the baby will be this time since it's 50/50 on what the gender will be. Y/N doesn't care what the gender of the baby will be the child will be loved equally just like Emma Y/N feels her phone vibrate in her pocket and pulls it out to look at it seeing a text message from Jason. Wanting to know if you wanted to hang out in a few months since he was on a business trip with his parents you were a bit reluctant to respond to the text but he also sent you another text saying that a few of his other friends would be joining us. Eyeless Jack noticed that Y/N was looking at something but also was scared Eyeless Jack said "Y/N what's wrong, you look scared" Y/N looked up at Eyeless Jack and hugged him Y/N said, "My friend Jason wants me to visit him in a few months but". Tears started falling down her cheeks this was the first time in a long time Eyeless Jack has seen Y/N cry but it could also be from her mood swings that she is having from her pregnancy. Eyeless Jack held Y/N close comforting her Y/N said "I'm worried that my attacker will show up and..." more tears fell from Y/N's cheeks. Eyeless Jack lifted her head gently by her chin and kissed her causing Y/N to blush but was hard to tell since Y/N's face was a bit red from crying Eyeless Jack said "Would you feel safer if I went with you". Y/N nodded her head and then went to text Jason if it was alright if you could bring a friend as well and he agreed Y/N was relieved that Eyeless Jack would be able to go with her to meet Jason and his friends in a few months. Y/N was still scared since your attacker could be one of any of Jason's friends but you also know them well enough that they wouldn't do something like that and a few of them are females. Y/N walked back into the mansion to get something to eat since you were getting a bit hungry Eyeless Jack followed behind you in case you needed help getting anything that was too high or too low for you to reach. 

Eyeless Jack's pov 

Can't believe Emma is 5 years old already and her birthday was a few weeks ago, I looked over at Y/N seeing that she was scared to let Emma go to school since she was different than any other kid Slender, made her some apple juice that made her look normal when she drank it and would wear off when she got home from school. The others were starting to place bets on what our second kid's gender will be this time but it's a 50/50 chance and we can't choose what it will be with will love them equally as much as Emma when she was born. We were walking back to the mansion and I looked over at Y/N seeing that she was staring at her phone I walked back over to her seeing that she was scared about something she was looking at. I said "Y/N what's wrong, you look scared" Y/N looked up from her phone with tears in her eyes and hugged me Y/N said, "My friend Jason wants me to visit him in a few months but". I felt her tears fall on my hoodie this was the first time in years I've seen Y/N cry the last time I saw her cry was when her parents were fighting when she was little. Although this time I'm not sure if it's from the mood swing she is having since she is pregnant again I lifted her head by her chin gently and kissed her holding Y/N close and comforting her. Y/N soon calmed down but refused to look at me Y/N said "I'm worried that my attacker will show up and..." that was the reason she was scared it's because she is afraid they will show up and hurt her again. More tears fell from her eyes I placed my lips on hers again feeling the heat coming off her face though was a bit hard to tell if she was blushing or not since Y/N's face was a bit red from crying. I said "Would you feel safer if I went with you" I whipped her tears away as she nodded her head and went to text her friend if I could join you when you go to meet him. Y/N started walking back to the mansion probably to get something to eat I followed behind you in case you need any help in the kitchen since your stomach was a bit in the way and you weren't allowed to bend over.