001. privilege

Chapter One
Privilege.

── ⚘ ─

Viola Beckham understood the privilege she had. Having being the daughter of two media icons, she knew everything would be handed to her on a silver plate, and it would be a major part to her success no matter how hard she distanced herself from the Beckham family name.

At sixteen she decided to model for her mother's brand, grabbing the ultimate eye of the public and selling her name to big name brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry and more.

Making her own name was a crucial goal for Viola and she could be extremely close to achieving it, but had to address that without being mentioned by her parents success, she'd be lower down the scale.

However, even with her parents fame, she enjoyed life to a whole, and was forever grateful.

She was also pretty stubborn, especially when it came to dating; she always refused to accept the set ups her friends had tried to get her with and turned down any attempt at anyone trying to flirt with her.

Dating was the last thing that crossed her mind, why should she have to focus on a relationship when she already had a steady career up and running?

Being single helped her mental health improve significantly, there was no need for another person to come into the picture to change that.

*       *       *

── ⚘ ──

ice & the spices
viola - violinist 🎻
farah - turkish delight 🧚‍♂️
juliette - shakespeare's fave 💌
rhodes - island boy 🌴

turkish delight 🧚‍♂️
GUYS
THEY BROKE UP.

shakespeare's fave 💌
Who??

turkish delight 🧚‍♂️
the couple i was stalking.
they broke up.
i bet he cheated.

violinist 🎻
how tf do you know

turkish delight 🧚‍♂️
bc she deleted the pictures, not him.
i mean as she should
he looked like a homeless man
turns out he's just white
and english.

island boy 🌴
damn
i got blocked by sgabe dwsun

shakespeare's fave 💌
???

turkish delight 🧚‍♂️
writing's not that easy,
but grammarly can help!

island boy 🌴