Figuring things out.

It was the day after Uzumaki Naruto defeated Inuzuka Kiba during the chunin exams, it was the first day of the one month break when our protagonist woke up.

Naruto felt changes occur to his mind, memories of the unknown world known as earth? But where was he again? If he remembered correctly his name was Uzumaki Nar- then he rememberd, That dammed truck.'  The guy said to himself.

He was not Uzumaki Naruto, he was Mr. Gigachad, Ray Trunks. He was just walking down the road in a normal night, half drunk from his celebration of finally get a promotion. Now it was all ruined because of that Dammed truck. He was now in the body of an anime character it seemed like, and it was Naruto for god's sake.

Ray knew the dangers in the Naruto world, and he was now in the body of Naruto, but with said blondes memories still intact. To Ray it seemed like their souls merged instead of Naruto being dead and Rays soul transmigrating into it. It was really confusing for the Normal-Human-turned-Ninja.

First things first, the now transmigrated/Reincarnated Uzumaki would observe what situation he was in. What he could gather from The previous Naruto's scrambled memories, Second he would try and contact his tenant and third he would try and make a plan to survive, no thrive in this world. For that he needed a means of getting strong fa-.

[Integrating Shinobi system.]

A magical screen came Infront of the Reincarnated man as the percentage of integration increased as he looked at the screen, 'I have a fucking cheat.' He literally squealed in excitement, he had a means of getting strong fast, and coupled with the blonde's shadow clones, he would be literally unstoppable.

[Integration at 90%]
[Integration at 95%]

The numbers rose Infront of him as his heart raced faster than it had ever been, it was a system, A fucking gamer system.

[Integration at 100%]

[Shinobi system bound to host. Would host like a tutorial?]

Oh! Ma god, 'Yes' he excitedly said with an enthusiastic tone as the click sound was heard and the system was bound, another ding was heard as a plethora of screens appeared Infront of him.

[Stats.

Shows the basic stats of a person, Name, level, Health points, Chakra points and Money.

Name- basic name of a person.

Level- Assessment of your level compared to other people in this universe.

Hp- Health points, if health points decrease to 0 means death. (20x VIT)

Cp- Chakra points, if Chakra reaches 0, when in combat instant death, when in spar instantly pass out and when in training instant chakra depletion. (40x Cha)

Str- Basic strength, representation of Yang chakra.

Dex- Basic speed, reflex, agility and accuracy, representation of yin chakra.

Cha- (Str+ dex + Vit + Int)/2 (With perk Uzumaki STR+DEX+Vit+ Int) Representation of overall chakra.

VIT- Body strength, immunity and healing factors, representation of how strong the host's body is representation of Yang chakra.

Int- intelligence, iq and Wisdom combined, representation of yin chakra. Representation of Host's intellect.

Stat points- Can be obtained from leveling up (5 per level), can be used to increase stats and buy items in shop.