Konoha crush

Naruto observed around him seeing the falling feathers and the foreign nins invading the arena, many shinobi quickly released the Genjutsu as quickly as it was cast, They evacuated the people and fought off the suna and oto nin's.

Naruto created two hundred shadow clones and started to annihilate most of the nearby foreign shinobi.

He saw Sasuke chasing gaara through the corner of his eyes. 'Shit, gaara and Sasuke are leaving.' he followed the mad avenger, using soru to catch up with him.

"Sasuke, you cannot defeat him alone." Naruto said to the avenger, Sasuke gritted his teeth knowing the obvious fact."Leave me alone dobe." Sasuke said as he increased his speed using chakra enhancement.

"This is my fight." Sasuke, now ahead of the blonde said as he used chakra to jump off the trees in a rapid pace, his Sharingan spinning wildly.

"Uzumaki, stop there. We won't let you reach Gaara." Kankuro said as he appeared near the Uzumaki, throwing senbon at him. 'Those senbons are most likely poisoned' Naruto pulled out his sword, which he had not learned the name of yet.

He quickly in a rapid movement deflected the senbons right before they could reach him. He used a little bit of water chakra to coat his sword as he felt footsteps behind him.

He sliced behind, leaving a slightly cut temari.  This was going to get out of hand quickly isn't it?

[Water style: water sprout Activated.]

Two geysers appeared below the two of them, Temari luckily for her, managed to dodge, while kankuro's puppet Karasu was promptly destroyed.

"Kuso, Temari formation 12" Kankuro yelled at his sister who nodded, they moved closer making handsigns.

"Fire style: phoneix flame bullet jutsu." Kankuro spoke out, he rapidly finished out handsigns. "Wind style: Great breakthrough." Temari did handsigns as Kankuro and Temari simultaneously launched their techniques. A large fire ball, the size of a building appeared as Naruto had no choice to use his jutsu.

[Rasengan: Water shot Activated.]

He threw a ball of spinning water, the size of a soccer ball. After coming in contact with the fire, it exploded, the ball of fire was instantly extinguished, shocking the suna duo.

"B-But that was our strongest combination technique." Kankuro was left speechless alongside a gawking Temari. 'That technique could have killed us and it doesn't even look like his chakra amount is phased by using that technique.' Temari was shaking in her boots.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you. I am just going to give some wise words to your jinchuriki." Naruto said as he ran off to defeat Gaara, leaving a shocked duo in his trail.

Naruto used soru to arrive near Sasuke quickly as Sasuke was doing the handsigns for chidori, "Sasuke, wait I have a plan." Naruto said as the avenger looked at him. "I am going to do a water style jutsu." Naruto said as Sasuke Nodded before he began the execution of his technique once more.

Gaara was ravaging wildly through the forest, destroying nearby trees in his half transformed form.

[Water style: water waves activated.]

Naruto spewed a large amount of water at the suna jinchuriki, who was glaring daggers at them. This resulted in gaara being wet and the sand being heavier and thus slower.

"Chidori." Sasuke ran ahead through the trees slamming a chidori to the suna nin, Gaara was electrocuted by thousands of volts as a large screech of gaara was heard.

"Mother wants your blood, Now face the wrath of my full power." Gaara did the tiger seal as a large amount of sand came from the ground. Gaara was starting his transformation. Naruto took a glance at Sasuke, he had cursed seals spread over his body.

" Have a soldier pill." Naruto threw a small pill at Sasuke, who at it promptly feeling like he was going to gag. The cursed seals receded after a moment.

"Stay near me." Naruto commanded Sasuke, Sasuke not having any other option decided to do as the blonde said.

"SUMMONING JUTSU."

[Summoning jutsu Activated, Teleporting Gama Bunta.]

Naruto smiled for a second as a large poof of smoke appeared below them and a toad, size of the sand demon appeared.

"Bunta' really need your help right now." Naruto said as bunta' pulled out his tanto. "You should be grateful brat, this is your first time summoning me in battle so i am not demanding any sake from you." Bunta' said in a deep voice, which made gaara wide eyed.

"Mother wants your blood, Uzumaki." Gaara looked like he had just woke up after having a tantrum looked t the Uzumaki with venom in his Piercing gaze and half of his face, already transformed into shukaku's control.

Naruto and bunta' nodded as they lounged at gaara, bunta' held the tanto as he sliced the sand body, cleanly in half. Gaara was again doing the tiger hands seal as shukaku's consciousness took over him.

"We need to wake him up before he fully transforms." Naruto nodded as he collected a ball of water, from the wet skin of gamabunta. He formed a rasengan inside it as a notification alerted him.

[Rasengan- water shot Activated.

Rasengam- water shot leveled to max

Unlocked new move, Rasengan- water bullets.]

Naruto went wide eyed as he learnt of the new technique, it was a technique that let him shoot multiple Water shot, though of smaller size but higher pressure and power.

[Rasengan- water bullets activated.]

Naruto fired a bullet of rasengan, noticing it having less time forming and having bigger impact when hit. 'I wonder how this will be if I use multiple shadow clones.'

"Boss, hold him for a few seconds." Naruto said as bunta' nodded at the teen, Naruto made ten shadow clones with each of their rasengan water bullets ready.

"ATTACK." The army of Naruto clones said as they launched small stone sized spinning balls of water at the jinchuriki. They each exploded upon getting in contact with the jinchuriki.

"SASUKE, ATTACK GAARA'S BODY BUT DON'T INJURE HIM" Naruto yelled at his teammate who Was in a daze, Sasuke snapped out of it as he went to attack gaara.

Sasuke threw a chakra enhanced punch as gaara woke up, depleted of chakra and stamina. Naruto unsummoned gamabunta and dospeleed his clones.

[Rasengan- water bullets has leveled up.]

He momentarily ignored the message as he went to where gaara and Sasuke were, the sand had also receded to the ground.

"Uzumaki, Uchiha... You have defeated me but how?" Gaara asked in a raspier voice than usual. Naruto punched the jinchuriki. "I am like you Gaara, I hold the Nine tails. But if you were wondering why I did not turned out like you was because I had friends, Iruka Sensei, Hinata, Kiba, Shikarmaru, chouji and heck even that smug bastard over there, you have friends too." Naruto said, gaara looked shocked 'i have someone who cares for me?'

"Me?" Gaara asked pointing at himself weakly. " Your brother and sister, when I tried to come to you they stopped me. They love you Gaara, they care for you. Naruto sensed two foreign signatures approaching them.

[Mind's eye of kagura unlocked.]

Naruto kept a neutral face, ignoring the message. He put a hand over Sasuke turning behind as Kankuro and Temari carried their brother home.