Training

After the whole gamabunta ordeal the duo was again practicing with a ton of shadow clones.

Ten Jiraya's instructed a group of Naruto clones, they were doing taijutsu practice it seemed like. 'Ofcource the best style that suited him was his father's.' Jiraya chuckled as he got back into instructing the clones. After a few minutes of drilling, the clones dispelled, giving their memories to Naruto along with all of their muscle memory, practicing the style.

[Basic Taijutsu- Hummingbird Unlocked.

Hummingbird- Level 1 45%]

[Taijutsu section has been opened in shop.]

Naruto looked at the message with interest, he moved his eyes, using them as a cursor as he opened the shop screen and the taijutsu section. He was now level 28 and had piled up 35 stat points, meaning he could buy something for his taijutsu.

[Shop- Taijutsu-

Chakra blocking: This move can be used to block out chakra tenketsu like the gentle fist. (10 points)

Chakra Enhancement: This move can be used to enhance your body and open up closed tenketsu. (10 points)

Soru: This move can be used for fast travel, takes up no chakra. (10 points)

Tekkai: make your muscles completely hard, making your body's as strong as metal. (10 points)

Taijutsu prediction: Predict your opponent's move just before they land it, can only be used 3 times consecutively with a 1 minute cooldown. (10 points)

More unlocked when taijutsu reaches intermittent.]

Naruto awefully looked at the screen with his mouth comically opening, indicating a shocked face. Thankfully Jiraya was not there to see the blonde asked a hideous face.

The first thing he bought was the chakra enhancement, it was especially useful for his fight against Neji to open up his tenketsu when the Hyuga blocked them and his enhanced body could also combat gaara and his sand attacks.

The next thing he got was soru, it was a fast travel move and from what Naruto could get from his memories it was a move where you kick the ground so fast, you turn into a blur.

The final thing he bought was Taijutsu prediction. It was basically predicting the opponent's future but only a couple of times per minute, he was sure it would go up as he increased it's level though.

[Taijutsu- Chakra enhancement unlocked.]

[Taijutsu- Soru Unlocked.]

[Taijutsu- Taijutsu prediction.]

He smiled as the notifications came in, he looked at the stat points with a bit of sadness though. But he supposed he could increase his stats by training daily like any normal ninja would. He would also need an explanation for this stuff if he wanted to show it in the chunin exams too.

"Oi, gaki" he heard Jiraya said, the man was back from wherever the man had went half an hour ago. A crate full of balloons? Oh, it was the rasengan, he supposed.

"What's up Mr Super pervert." The boy teased the man, Jiraya sighed at the boy 'Kushina's blood.' he pinched the bride of his nose, sighing in the process.

"Be grateful gaki, I am teaching you the fourth's most prized jutsu. Now look carefully." Jiraya said as he clasped his right hand's backside with his other hand, chara swirled and danced around as it came to life. A ball of blue spiraling energy was formed. Naruto looked at the formed technique in awe 'I have seen this a million times but god damn, this technique is impressive when looking at it from the anime character's perspective.'

Jiraya made a battle cry, slamming the ball into a nearby tree, leaving a soccer sized hole in said tree. "This is the rasengan." Jiraya said as he clapped his hands to clean off any debris.

"Never thought in a million years a pervert could be so cool." The blonde thought out loud, making Jiraya momentarily pitch the bride of his nose again. " Now let me teach you the first step."