The rasengan Part 2

After Jiraya got out of his shocked state, he taught the blonde the next step of the rasengan, which was power. He implemented his previous way of using the Shadow clones.

He formed twenty making them work on increasing his overall chakra output, he and a couple others worked on increasing the power of his rasengan by popping an air filled rubber ball. H just needed to increase the output of his chakra pathways easily and increase their potency through gradual increase in chakra.

Naruto was a jinchuriki, having abnormally thick chakra pathways, making their output higher than average.

[Rasengan- Power learnt.

Power- Level 0 10%]

The screen said as Naruto read through it. He dispelled his shadow clones as he felt his chakra pathways opening up and his power attribute rising up.

[Through continuous strain on your brain + 1 int.]

'Nice.' this was the first natural stat he gained quickly without wasting stat points this day, he went to the rasengan skill page once again looking it up to see his growth.

[Power- Level 2 10%]

This was awfully slow for his shadow clone method so he increased the amount of shadow clones to 50 to maximize his training.

Another Three days had past and Naruto had mastered the power part of the rasengan along with starting the training on the final steps which was shape transformation. He had to keep the smape of the rasengan spherical, keeping all of that rotation and it's power kept in the  sphere so it would release in a violent spiral of power when hitting its target.

[Rasengan- Shape transformation- Level 55 10%]

It was rising slowly but surely, this was way faster than Jiraya's time but felt slow to the blonde who was waiting to learn the cool jutsu.

He grabbed another ball, keeping the maelstrom inside it as the bar slowly rose up, indicating the time limit for the containment of said jutsu. Another 0.3% increase in the shape transformation he amused, his shadow clones were doing the same but they kept dispelling as soon as the ball exploded. This was troublesome as Shikarmaru would say it.

His goal this month was to learn the rasengan and integrate his own little perk into it, not something like nature transformation but maybe something like a beap type attack.

"Enjoying the grid huh?" Jiraya came near the blonde with a shit eating grin. "What do you want? Ero-senmin." A trick mark appeared in Jiraya's forehead.

"Ahem, you have made considerable progress in the rasengan but we now are only left with two weeks left of your month break." Jiraya said to the Uzumaki. Yeah, the sage was right but Naruto was close to completing the rasengan too, he had no intentions of using shadow clones to assist him in making them. Imagine a whole army of Naruto's instantly forming a rasengan and barraging at you, yeah terrifying but cool at the same time. 

"I am very close to perfecting it, I am about 55% in the final step, when compared to your's." Naruto said as he did the final two again, popping the balloon in 10 seconds. "That was a noticeable improvement." Naruto screeched the back of his head with a grin. "Hehe, thanks."

Naruto got into work again, using his shadow clones to make his learning quicker. They wouldn't immediately dispell so, it would be faster now.

[Shape transformation- Level Max.]

After a whole week, the technique was done. It was a long span of time but a successful span of time.

[Rasengan Unlocked.

One handed Rasengan is now accessable due to having Maxed rotation.]

"Jiraya-sensei, I finally did it." Naruto grinned as he pulled out a hand, a blue sphere immediately appeared in his hands. He rammed his hand through the tree, leaving a hole little bit smaller than Jiraya's.

Jiraya smiled at his new student and godson. He wondered how strong the blonde would have been by now if he had been trained bya  young age.