Chapter 7 : Jealous Much?

3rd Person POV :

Bruce was hanging out with his friend called Nathan , Nathan was a boy with brown curly hair that is fluffy , brown eyes and a cute smile.

Vance didn't go to school that day because he didn't feel like it so he stayed home , so Bruce started talking to other people to keep him distracted

" You didn't cry when reading/watching The Outsiders!? " ( B )

" No , the book and movie were goofy as fuck " ( N )

" You're goofy " ( B )

" so are you " ( N )

" Then tell me something you cried to " ( B )

" Titanic. " ( N )

" The movie was goofy as fuck " mimicking Nathan ( B )

" I'm going to tackle you. " ( N )

Bruce and Nathan were fighting each other because of movies and got to know each other the entire day.

Right now it was dismissal so they were heading outside , Vance was going to pick up Bruce from school today.

Bruce and Nathan started grabbing each other's hand in a friendly way because they were bored.

Vance leaned on a tree as he waited for his lover to come out. There were a lot of kids coming out at the same time so Vance understood why he was taking so long.

Bruce and Nathan came out of the school STILL holding hands. Bruce was laughing like crazy just because of the riddle Nathan had told him.

Bruce had never heard the riddle before 💀.

( Why was 6 afraid of 7 ?
Because 7 8 9 ) ( 7 ate 9 )

Vance smile faded when he saw Bruce holding hands with Nathan and that Bruce was laughing with some other boy.

Vance was FURIOUS.

"Bruce!!" Vance yelled out to get his attention.

Bruce and Nathan turned to look at Vance who was signaling Bruce to come to him.

" Sorry , I have to go now. " ( B )

" It's ok , see you tomorrow tho " ( N )

Bruce waved goodbye to Nathan as he walked over to Vance who was giving Nathan a death stare.

" Hey , babe! " ( B )

" I'm not a fucking idiot , who is he? " (V)

" He's just a friend Vance , chill. " ( B )

" Don't tell me to chill!! I saw the way you looked at him. " ( V )

" You're overreacting. " ( B )

" I don't fucking care. You're supposed to be mine. "

" Vance , I'm yours. You know I'm yours. " ( B )

" Then stop flirting with him. " ( V )

" I wasn't flirting with him!! Fuck off. " ( B )

" Do I not mean anything to you , Yamada? " ( V )

" Why can't you just stop for once in your life?! " ( B )

" Look at me in the eyes. Tell me you never loved me. Tell me that I meant nothing to you. Tell me that this was all a lie. " ( V )

" Just leave me alone , Vance!! " Bruce screamed at Vance and then walked off to his house.

When Vance got home he started punching , kicking , breaking his walls in anger. He ripped the picture he had of Bruce. ( Don't worry he has more 💗 )

Vance remembered seeing Nathan still at school , reading by a nearby tree. Vance was going to kill Nathan.

He got his same black outfit and black mask from when he killed Ethan. He got a knife , a bat , and a rope.

Vance walked over to their school and saw Nathan sitting by a tree writing things down in his journal.

He looked around to see if there were any nearby adults there , luckily there weren't. He got his bat ready and walked to Nathan.

Vance stood in front of Nathan looking down at him.

" Uh , who are you? " ( N )

" Bruce's hot boyfriend. " Then Vance hit Nathan making him pass out.

___________

Nathan's POV :

I woke up in a dirty room , I was going to stand up until something stopped me. I looked down and I was tied up , I tried to scream for help but a bandana was covering my mouth.

I looked up to a opened door and sow a man with curly blonde hair , blue eyes and a black outfit standing outside looking at me.

I tried to ask him for help , but the stupid bandana was covering my mouth. He just laughed at me.

Why was he laughing at me?

Then , the man got a candle that had fire on it and threw it inside the room I was in. The candle then turned into a huge fire.

I screamed and screamed , but no one could hear me.

This was the end of my life.