Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    [I'm not trying to be jealous, I'm just showing my role in the locomotive team. ]

    [Who said our brother would join the locomotive team, he hasn't decided yet. 】

    【As far as your elder brother is in the first level of the spiritual department, if you don’t play well, you will be played by yourself. It seems that whatever team your elder brother wants to join, the captain will definitely want him. ]

    [That's right, who was the one who made the clip just now? Still want to deceive Xue Lian, hum! ]

    Gu Qingxuan's fans were poked in the sore spot and stopped talking.

    However, because of Gu Qingxuan's joining, Xue Lian's online audience in the live broadcast room abruptly increased by 500 million, the top stream is the top stream, no matter what he does, right or wrong, in the eyes of fans, he is cute and innocent of.

    Gu Qingxuan is the one with the highest traffic in the live broadcast room, especially after he was released from prison. Fans from many planets came to hear the news, and the number of online viewers is 2 billion.

    Among the 19 players, the traffic fault is the first.

    Followed by those in Ouyang Qin's group, the number of online users is about 1 billion, and then there are Mussel, Xue Lian, and Chu Xiaofu.

    The benefits of high traffic are not obvious now, but after leaving the game and returning to G star, players can receive various promotions and earn a lot of money.

    No matter what era, as long as the Internet is developed, traffic can be turned into cash.

    Therefore, the player ID that is drawn can be said to be very lucky, and it is a good thing to spend money in the sky.

    【She started again! 】

    【It's started. 】

    Xue Lian started cooking again.

    The boiler equipment used for camping is very complete.

    Viewers are hesitant to flip the scent switch.

    The first dish is pork liver vermicelli soup.

    Mussel rushed to soak the vermicelli, day lily.

    Xue Lian was in the trunk of the car, serving as a cooking table, chopping up leftovers "tons and tons".

    Then cut the pork liver, grab it with salt, and wash it in pure water to remove the blood.

    The process was a bit bloody. Gu Qingxuan killed a zombie for the first time just now, and felt a little nauseated after seeing it.

    Mussel deliberately asked Gu Qingxuan: "Will you eat pork liver later?"

    Gu Qingxuan saw that it was his trap, so he would eat a lot of it.

    Xue Lian then took out a pack of sweet potato starch from the space, added sliced ​​pork liver, and grasped it evenly to increase the tenderness.

    Add water to the hanging pot, add day lily, vermicelli, season with salt and pepper, shredded ginger, and cooking oil.

    After the pure water boils, add the pork liver and vermicelli at the end, boil again, and before serving, add the fresh green lettuce leaves.

    The nutritious and tender pork liver vermicelli soup is ready, with green lettuce leaves floating on the refreshing soup.

    The fragrance is fragrant, and it is a very strange fragrance.