Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Mussel and the others turned from 26 to 36 years old, lived and slept in the open for ten years, and even had frost on their ears and temples, and fine lines around their eyes. They have been looking for her for ten years.

    Xue Lian didn't know how to thank them. For ten years, the best ten years of her life, she was both distressed and grateful.

    Ten years have passed, and the meeting is still the same as when we first separated, without any estrangement.

    Gu Qingxuan saw her staring at his crow's feet, he smiled, pointed to the lines at the corners of his eyes, "the charm of an old man." The

    others smiled knowingly.

    The matter of looking for her was voluntary among them. Some of them wanted to go back, but they didn't want to give up halfway, so they all persisted.

    The queen left them the space of the tree house to reminisce about old times.

    They told Xue Lian that Xiwan was the offspring of the True God of Compassion and her biological father.

    Xue Lian waited for a long time, she still has a biological father? ?

    She is an adult, and she has treated the queen as her own mother for ten years, but she has an extra father.

    And she was struck to death by lightning...

    For a moment, she had mixed feelings in her heart.

    She thought that her life would be full of ups and downs, not to mention hardships and obstacles, but she actually has a real god father.

    The queen has gone out and is not here. Only then did Mussel say: "The queen is your aunt, otherwise why is she being so kind to you?"

    Xue Lian remembered Enweiwei and Enli's mother and daughter before, and it seemed that compassion was not kind to them. She really didn't expect to resist the thunder disaster for herself, and the person died...

    Mussel is a loyal believer in compassion, and immediately spoke for compassion, "Because the two of them were replaced by the black queen, they are not compassionate. My dear, the main body of compassion is still alive, don't be sad, he sent us here, he cares about you very much, and has been keeping in touch with us for ten years, looking for your whereabouts."

    Then how can you not be sad, in fact Xue Lian felt that, in terms of blood relationship, she should be closer to Shivan.

    But she has lived on the magic planet for more than ten years, and she has become closer to the queen.

    As for loving kindness, she was completely unfamiliar with it.

    Xue Lian sat for half an hour, remembered one more thing, and asked Chu Xiaofu's boyfriend, "You are here to find Chu Xiaofu, too."

    He is 38 years old, and after ten years of searching, love has changed So paranoid, I can't even tell whether I love or not.

    "If both of you agree, I will arrange for you to meet her." Xue Lian said.

    Chu Xiaofu's boyfriend nodded in agreement, "I can't ask for it."

    Seeing Chu Xiaofu, he went back to Star G.

    In fact, on Star G, the average life expectancy of a person is 140 years old, so the ages of 20 to 40 belong to youth.

    Xue Lian found a seed from the shelf of the tree house, and she put the seed in the man's palm.