🦊Quize🦊

Jaemin was sat on the floor, sliding the tray with food under the bars so that Dolsoe could eat, then backing away a little. Dolsoe sat with him and immediately snatched it grabbing the utensils, stuffing food into his mouth.

"Woah," He paused, "This is delicious."

"Thanks. I made it." Jaemin nodded.

"Wow, I can't wait 'til you're back home and you can start making us meals like this."

"Huh?" Jaemin frowned.

"Well, you've got them wrapped around your finger. That Jeno dude changed his mind about locking me here for days after you spoke."

"Oh..."

"You can leave with me tomorrow. From what I can see, you're pretty good at convincing them."

"Yeah, but there's no way they would let me do that..."

"Come on Jaemin. You go with me tomorrow when they drop me off and then I'll help us get back over." Dolsoe spoke through a full mouth, not even bothering to cover his mouth, making Jaemin look away in disgust.

"Jeno's going to be there. I don't know about that, but...I'll try." Jaemin nodded, then got quiet, "How are my parents?"

"The same," Dolsoe shrugged, "Your mom's still in bed. Your dad's still crazy."

Jaemin frowned, "Why is he crazy?"

"Well, he may not be as crazy as I thought, actually. I mean, he did say you were trapped here with a beast. I'm guessing he meant that guy." Dolsoe pointed towards where Jeno had left.

"A beast?" Jaemin questioned.

"Yeah, how are you not scared of him. He's a monster."

"I...guess I've gotten used to him a bit. He's not so bad sometimes." Jaemin remembered the library and felt himself smile a little, but he was quick to shake away the thought. No way. No way was he starting to like Jeno.

"Think you can bring me some wine? It would go super good with this." Dolsoe said, stuffing a piece of bread into his mouth.

"Well." Jaemin said.

"Huh?"

"It would go well. That's how you say it." Jaemin corrected.

Dolsoe snorted, disregarding Jaemin, "Anyway, why don't you get closer? You're sitting too far."

Jaemin glanced at the couple of feet distance between them, being separated by the bars. Dolsoe was trapped. Jaemin looked at Dolsoe's face. Dolsoe was eyeing him, and that only made Jaemin feel like sitting further back.

"I'm okay here." Jaemin answered, feeling slightly uncomfortable, "So, do you think you can send a message to my father?"

"Hm...no, because you're going to try to leave with me, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but just in case I can't." Jaemin scratched his nape.

"Okay, but you'll have to come closer." Dolsoe said.

Jaemin felt himself tense. It definitely sounded like blackmail. He gulped, but slowly moved a little closer.

"Right here." Dolsoe patted right in front of him, putting a hand through the bar. Jaemin decided there was no way Dolsoe could pull anything weird, not behind the bars, so he moved up to where Dolsoe wanted him, desperate for Dolsoe to relay his message to his father.

"Can you tell my dad that I'm doing okay here. I'm not in any danger, at least not immediately." Jaemin said. Dolsoe reached a hand and patted his knee.