A/N: What should the ship be for Banished Naruto 2?

So this just came to mind now that was looking back on a different chapter of a book i made but i don't think i made a ship for the other banished Naruto. So i need some suggestions we have multiple ships in the Narutoverse but now i just need to finalize the ship for the story, but i suppose i should tell you how that book will go unless i change it's plot and storyline a bit so here we go!

----------

Naruto is banished for un accounted for crimes he never committed, he is banished for bringing Sasuke back hurt and unconcious and because of everything the leaf had done to him during his childhood to his current age (13) he has no problems nor objections on being banished from the leaf and leaves with no hesitation at all.

He is found a week later by Itachi and Kiasme to the Akatsuki and he joins them with no hesitation. The council seeing as they lost they're weapon makes the current Hokage (Tsunade) bring Naruto back and she has no choice but to do it and sends out teams and squads to bring Naruto back to the leaf, None of the teams have been successful or some had never returned to give reports and certain teams found the remains of the missing teams sent out to bring Naruto back.

Naruto in a way has turned to darkness and is getting closer to losing his humanity the more he continues down this dark path however the one who will make Naruto regain his humanity and right mind set will take him away from his dark path to the path of light. Question is who is this person and will he ever return to the leaf once being brought back to the path of light.

Jutsu's since being banished:

Rasengan

Shadown clone

Sexy jutsu (his creation)

and around 23 others (most of those are A-rank-S-rank)

Looks:

dull blue eyes

long blonde hair (mid waist keeps in a low ponytail)

sun kissed skin and whisker marks on his cheeks.

Affiliation: Akatsuki

Village: Konohagakure (formerly)

--------------

done for now i'm not trying to give away to much info for that book so i need everyone who reads this to give me 2 things.

1: Suggest a person for Naruto to be with (i prefer you choose a male really, sorry females)

2: Make a title for the second banished Naruto (because i don't know what make the title and it would be nice for you're opinions and ideas)

12/28/22