Will You Marry Me? (Dean Ambrose)

I wrote this within two hours and just in time for Payback tomorrow! I hope you like it tanders65! I worked really hard to make it as best as I could. Don't forge to vote and comment and share my imagines with your friends.

Sophie's Perspective;

I studied myself in the mirror. I was making sure my hair looked perfect and that I wasn't going to have a wardrobe malfunction like Renee did the other night.

I was wearing a bright blue dress from Herve Leger and some heels from Louis Vuitton. My boyfriend Dean loves to spoil me. They must have cost him a fortune.

My job backstage is to interview the WWE Superstars and Divas. I was about to interview my sisters Nikki and Brie Bella. Yes, I'm the 3rd Bella but nobody really knew about me until 2 years ago.

I didn't even know that I was related to the Bella Twins until my dad informed me. I was shocked. The Bella Twins were so pretty but then there's me who isn't even half as pretty as they are.

Brie and Nikki who's the current Diva's champion walked up to me as I announced them.

"Nikki, we just witnessed Tamina and Naomi giving a speech about how they're going to torture you and Brie this Sunday at Payback. What are your thoughts on this?"

"For months now, Naomi has been trying to get to my spot on the Divas roster, but she never will.
I'm always going to be Divas champion whether she likes it or not. Then she brings Tamina along to talk trash about us? Tamina doesn't know us and neither does Naomi. They have to face the facts that I'm better than them. Both Brie and I are. All Naomi does is talk, but she never takes action. Meanwhile, Brie and I work our asses off out there in that ring, she's sitting backstage complaining that she never gets a chance. She does get chances but she never takes them."

"How will you girls capitalize at Payback?"

"We will do more than capitalize. We will dominate Naomi and Tamina put them in their place. They are no match for my sister and I and that's the truth. We're the most dominant Divas and we're good at kicking ass. So beating both of those wannabes should be easy."

~.~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time, Dean Ambrose." I say smiling as Dean walks in.

"Hey Sophie." He smirks.

"Dean, you have just been added to the Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship match this Sunday thus making it a Fatal-4 way between you, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. How do you feel leading up to this match?"

"Well let's start with the basics. This is a huge opportunity for me, Sophie. For months and months I have been living in the shadows, but not anymore," Dean begins, "Seth and Roman and even Randy have always been in the spotlight receiving title matches for the WWE championship while I was stuck mid-card. It feels terrible, but I somehow managed to get a spot in the main event. I'm satisfied, the fans are satisfied. What more could you want?"

Dean was so passionate about his speaking and I loved that about him. He's not afraid to show the world what he's really about.

"What are your thoughts on all those three men that you will be competing against?" I ask

"...My thoughts on Orton... He's been WWE champion a total of 9 times. Does he deserve another title shot? No, he does not. He's had his time."

I agreed with everything he was saying. It's true, Randy had been champion so many times. It's time to give someone else a chance and not just the same guy over and over.

"...now onto Roman, he's my brother so I really have nothing bad to say about him. Next, we move onto Rollins. That stuck up sellout Seth Rollins stabbed Roman and I in the back dismantling The Shield. This match will be an opportunity for redemption against him for all he's done to torture my brother and I. Seth, if you're watching this. Believe it or not. I will get my revenge so you better watch your back."
Dean says raising his voice.

"Thank you for your time." I say to Dean as he finishes speaking.

"Now it's my turn to ask the questions." Dean says shoving his hands into his side pockets.

"I'm not really good with words, but you make me the happiest man alive as cliché as it sounds. Words can't describe what I feel for you. When we kiss, it feels like I've fallen in love with you all over again. I can't imagine my life without you.. Sophie, will you marry me?" He says getting on one knee.

In his hands was a small box which contained a ring inside of it.

"Yes, I will marry you Dean." I say as he gets back up to his feet. He places the ring on my finger and pulls me into a kiss.

This was the best night of my life.