Jealous (Roman Reigns)

[A/N: Long time, no posting. This imagine is especially for ilovenutella25! I'm so sorry for the late posting. I was busy with school and I got kinda caught up with my work, but I haven't forgotten about you. I really hope you liked it Anna. Thank you for being patient enough with me. I really appreciate it. again, I'm so sorry for posting this super late. Once again, Enjoy xx]

Anna's Perspective;

Everybody at this party was having a good time. I was having fun too, until Roman came along that is.

I was so annoyed because he took me home early due to me having a conversation with Cody Rhodes. I didn't like Cody, but Roman still thought I was flirting with him. In reality, Cody was the one flirting with me.

-flashback to where Cody is flirting with me-

"You're so beautiful, you know that Anna?" Cody says biting his lip."

"Thanks?" I said kind of weirded out.

I'm with Roman and Cody still has the fucking nerve to flirting with me?

"Maybe soon.. I can take you home and we'll have a little bit of fun." He winks.

Ugh, gross that was just plain disgusting.

"No thanks.. I'm not ready for that." I say getting up from the sofa were both sitting on only for Cody to pull me into his lap.

Every time I talked to a guy, roman comes along and gets angry at me. This time he was even more angrier than ever.

"What the fuck was that out there, huh?" Roman screams,"do you think I appreciate you flirting with Cody Rhodes? Huh?"

"Roman, I wasn't flirting with him!" I screamed back,"I was just having a conversation with him and you just went completely psycho. I don't even like Cody!"

"It sure seems like it though. What does he have that I don't?"

"Nothing! Just let it go already." I say going upstairs.

I walked into the bedroom that Roman and I shared. He followed me and slammed the door behind him.

"Don't you fucking walk away from me, Anna!" He says pushing me against the wall.

He leaned in to kiss me roughly his eyes full of lust. I knew what was coming. The kiss got heated quickly.

I pushed him off of me and lay on the bed. He walked towards me and started stripping me from my clothes.

My blouse came off first followed by my bra.

Roman began sucking on one of my nipples, while massaging my other breast.

He then kissed down my neck and all over my body.

I was getting so turned on by his actions, I almost didn't care that he was angry. I just wanted him so badly.

He rested in between my legs tearing off my panties with his teeth.

He left a trail of kisses on the inside of my thighs before moving up to kiss my slit.

He looks back up at my face making sure that I was okay.

I just simply nod while he's continuing to eat me out. It felt amazing.

"You ready baby girl?" Roman asks in a low husky voice that drove me wild.

"Yes..." I reply as he begins to remove his clothes teasingly.

He positioned himself at my entrance before quickly thrusting into me. He waited a few seconds to allow me to adjust before thrusting in and out of me again.

"Fuck..." I moaned.

"Does that feel good baby?" Roman asks.

"Yes, Roman." I replied. I could hardly speak with all the pleasure that I was taking in.

"Scream my name. Show me you love me, Anna."

"OH, ROMAN.. FUCK.. HARDER.."

He goes harder and I can barely contain myself. The euphoria was surreal.

"I'm going to-" I get cut off.

"Baby hold it a little longer." Roman says groaning with every thrust.

My legs were feeling shaky and I knew I was going to release pretty soon.

My back arched as I clawed at the sheets.

His thrusts became sloppier within minutes. I was already reaching my climax and I couldn't hold it any longer.

"On the count of three. One... Two.. Three."

My orgasm was the best I've had in months.

I guess having sexual intercourse with Roman was better when he had jealousy inside of him.

"I don't ever want to hear you talk to Cody Rhodes again, okay, Anna?" Roman asks making sure that I understood.

"I understand roman." I reply reaching up to kiss his soft lips.

"Good." He replies,"now should we go to bed or stay up for round two?"

"You chose."

"Round Two it is." He smirks.

Oh, this night was certainly going to be a fun one.