New Place

Hi my loves <3 It's been years since I last wrote. I wrote the last chapter in January 2020 and now it's almost 2023. I finally got the motivation to write after rereading L'affaire by BlueroseSnow here (you should read it btw). In my time away I've been catching up on miraculous ofc, but I still didn't have the motivation to write. But it's crazy how much has happened is season 5. Also I'm taking a journalism course, so hopefully I've improved on my writing 🤞

Okay let's get on with our new chapter..

-

Being a clutz, Marinette dropped her keys. Giggling from the mistake, she picked it up and tried opening the door again. She sighed in relief of seeing her home.

This time, her home was filled with boxes of stuff. It wasn't the home filled with the scent of croissants and macarons anymore. This was her new house, with her boyfriend that's now her fiance.

Adrien carried the couch and put it into place. He examined the room, seeing if the couch looked right in that position. With his peripheral vision, he noticed a figure with fair blue hair. He quickly looked at the figure.

"Welcome home m'lady!" Adrien cheered, before happily walking to her and carrying her up high.

Marinette wrapped her legs around his waist as his hands went to her bottom to hold her better.

"Thank you for carrying the heavy stuff kitty," Marinette smiled.

Adrien gently put her down.

"My pleasure," he smiled back.

Marinette went upstairs to see if Adrien made any changes to the furniture and room arrangements. She walked in their bedroom and gasped. Adrien went right along with her and smiled, realizing that she saw his work.

The bed was no longer just a mattress on the floor. There was finally a headboard and a bed frame. Surrounding the bed were white, soft laced curtains and tinted fairy lights twirling around the poles holding the curtains. The bedding was full of gentle marroon silk covers, and there were lots of pillows. Even those fluffy ones. Plus there was a giant squishmallow to top it off! The bed look exactly like a bed of a princess, and she loved it.

Screeching with excitement, Marinette pecked Adrien's face many times with kisses as her way of saying thank you. She was about to flop on the bed and lay comfortably before she realized.. "Aw, I need to shower since I just came back from work." She backed away and looked for some clothes in the boxes. "I don't want our new bedding dirty."

"I can shower with you," Adrien smirked. Marinette stood up and raised an eyebrow at him.

"It looks like you already showered kitty," she said, glancing at his wet hair.

"Butttt I can do it again," Adrien whined as he hugged her from the back, "with you this timeee."

Marinette playfully rolled her eyes. "That's not good for your skin! Stay here and wait for me to finish."

Adrien took some seconds before finally deciding. "Fineee," he gave in. He plopped on the bed in defeat.

Marinette laughed and headed to the shower.

...

After cleaning the makeup off her face, shaving, washing her hair and cleaning off her body in the shower, she finally stepped out of the bathroom.

Hearing the door open, Adrien's vision turned to the woman in a black soft, silky robe. His face of boredom turned to a face of delight. He stood up quickly to hug her from behind.

"Missed me that bad?" Marinette teased. "It hasn't even passed two hours."

"Mhm.." muffled Adrien as his face was muzzled her neck.

He squeezed her more, then froze.

He only felt her robe. She had nothing on but her robe.

Adrien lifted his head and stared in Marinette's bluebell eyes. His lustful eyes crashed with her curious stare.

"Wanna break in our new bed?"

-

Okayy tell me if you want another part 🤭

Anyways, SPOILERS for s5: how are we feeling about our marichat kiss? AND THE FACT THAT ADRIENETTE ARE ACTUALLY DATING. I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE MARICHAT KISS THOUGH. I LOVE MARICHAT TO DEATH.

+ This chapter was heavily inspired by xxxtemtation's deviant art ! (Curiosity Killed the Cat)