Banana

Marinette was a bit hungry. Studying does take up a lot of time, and can be very tiring. She was studying for the upcoming test, wanting to get a good grade. Eating a little snack wouldn't make any distraction right?

     She got up from her desk and went downstairs to the kitchen. The first thing she spotted was a banana. A banana is pretty easy and fast to eat she thought.

      She walked up to the table to grab the banana. Being the clumsy person she is, she tripped on the leg of the table.

       No not again! Prepare to get another bruise Marinette.

       She closed her eyes, expecting herself to crash into the floor.

       Huh. Well that's strange.

      Her eyes fluttered open and saw a pair of green eyes. Blue mixed into green.

     Chat Noir? When did that kitty even get here?

      "Looks like you just fell for me Princess" he said with a smile. "Ugh" Marinette groaned. Again with the flirting.

      "Thanks for catching me before I wrecked myself" she smiled.

       "When did you even get here kitty?" Marinette questioned. "Were you spying on me again?" Chat Noir blushed. "I d-don't know you mean by again Princess."

       "Wow, it's not like I saw you outside on my balcony the other day" Marinette said sarcastically. "Y-you knew?" said the cat with a red face. "Yep" she said popping out p. "You should tell me if you want to talk, not stalk me." Chat Noir smiled. "I'll remember that."

        Marinette peeled the banana that was surprisingly still in her hand. She ate off a big piece, chewed and swallowed it, then ate another big piece, chewed and swallowed it. The cat watched her as she finished the banana, a blush still on his face.

        "I wish you can eat me like how you eat that banana" Chat blurted out. His face went even redder. Shoot I just said that out loud.. he said mentally. But that would be nice with this princess. My princess.

        He smiled wide, looking at Marinette, who was also red-faced. Crazy things came up his mind just thinking of what he can do with her.

       On the other hand, Marinette couldn't comprehend what he just said. What the frick did he just say? Does he actually see me like that? A smile crept on her face. I guess it wouldn't be that bad.

       She stood up and walked to stairway. She turned to Chat, "Wouldn't you want that wish to come true? I can make it real" Marinette said with lust.

       Chat froze. Then again, a wide grin went on his face. "Then what are we waiting for?" he said.

       Marinette gestured for him to come up her room. He followed her, and did some stuff.

      Let's just say Marinette didn't get to finish studying....

      So how did I do? First chapter I ever wrote.