Bathtub

It's been a long week of studying for the exams and it's finally over. They can finally relax and not worry about anything....yet.

Marinette went to the bathroom planning to take a bubble bath to relieve the stress. She turned on the water, letting it flow to the right amount, then turned it off when it seemed like enough.

"Adrien do you want to join me in the bathroom? Marinette said loudly as she put some shampoo in the bathtub.

"Oh do I?" Adrien replied with a smirk. He smirked even more thinking of the opportunity of seeing Marinette naked. Marinette rolled her eyes and said "No funny business though."

She put a bath bomb in the water and smiled as it fizzed. "Alright" Adrien said with a fake pout.

He pulled off his shirt, letting his abs marvel. Marinette stared at the abs, thinking it looked like an amazing view. Her eyes went down to see his huge thing poke out from his boxers. Her eyes widened as he took his boxers off having his thing spring out.

Adrien noticed her staring. "What'cha looking at?" he teasingly said with a wide grin. He slowly slid in the bathtub as Marinette snapped back into reality.

"Your turn" Adrien said playfully. Marinette rolled her eyes and took off her shirt and pants. Adrien gawked as he watched Marinette strip off her undergarments. He smiled even wider.

"What'cha looking at?" Marinette teased, using his own words against him. Adrien blushed "I'm looking at a beautiful girl standing right in front of me." Now it was Marinette's turn to blush.

She joined Adrien in the bathtub, trying to get them in a comfortable position. As the minutes passed, the couple finished everything a person would do in a bathtub. They decided to stay in for a few more minutes, relaxing.

Everything was going well until the temperature of the water changed. OH NO Marinette screamed in her head as she realized what just happened.

"Adrien did you just PEE in the tub?" realized Marinette. "And what if I did?" Adrien confessed.

Marinette groaned in disgust and quickly got out of the tub. She transferred to the shower to rinse off the remaining bubbles on her.

"Marinneeetttteeee come back hereee" Adrien moaned. "Nope" Marinette simply responded.

Adrien pouted and got out of the bathtub to drain the water out. He then joined Marinette in the shower.

"Come on, you can't just escape from me like that" Adrien stated.

There you go, the second chapter of this book.