四: Misfit

"What the fuck Junkyu!!??" Jihoon shouted immediately after getting in his room. Early morning, he had gone out to check something, and when he returned, he was met with an absolute mess on his bed. Almost all his clothes were thrown on the bed, some unfolded, some even creased- showing the sign that someone had tried them on. And the culprit, Kim Junkyu walked out of the washroom in one of Jihoon's hoodies half worn, one sleeve dangling from his left.

"Ouch! This doesn't fit either!" Junkyu said, totally disregarding Jihoon's panicked state.

"What did you do??" Jihoon asked once again, a little decently this time.

"You told me to wear them." Junkyu shurgged.

"I told you to wear one! Not my whole closet you dumbass!"

"What can I do!? None of these fit me!" Junkyu protested. Jihoon held his face to calm down. Last night, to accommodate a space for Junkyu to sleep in, he had taken off all his stuff from the second bed- that alone destroyed the careful arrangement of the room Jihoon maintained all along. But this- the whole closet thrown everywhere in the room- it was outrageous!

"Jihoon ah... Are you mad at me?" Junkyu asked, quite cautious this time. Jihoon tried hard not to snap. He faked a smile, saying, "No, I'm not."

Junkyu bought that. With a grin, he said, "That's good!"

Jihoon accepted his defeat. In a way, he himself was responsible for letting someone like Junkyu stay with him. He cursed his kind heart once again. He could have gone back to his peaceful life if that morning he didn't save Junkyu. Anyway, what's done is done. With a sigh, he asked, "So? Have you found one?"

"Just your oversized night shirt." Junkyu showed a very bright yellow, duckling printed pajamas. Jihoon couldn't but laugh. It had been a gift from Hyunsuk to tease him.

"Don't laugh!" Junkyu pouted, "It's not my fault you're not as manly as me."

Jihoon chuckled, "Yah! You think you're manly?" He purposefully lifted his shirt, exposing his tummy. Junkyu widened his eyes in shock, he couldn't ever tell from outside that the slender guy had such defined abs!

 Junkyu widened his eyes in shock, he couldn't ever tell from outside that the slender guy had such defined abs!

(A/N): 😶‍🌫️

"Wow!!" Junkyu mouthed on his own, "You have abs??"

"You wanna touch it?" Jihoon asked. Junkyu blinked in confusion, "Heh?"

"Come on," Jihoon walked towards Junkyu, then took the surprised palm of the younger and put it on his stomach, "See for yourself."

Junkyu gulped. The fact that all his life he had been attracted to guys, and standing before him was a very fine young man, he couldn't stop his heart from beating. In fear of letting it show, he quickly took his palm away. Jihoon smirked. Not because he realized Junkyu had been affected, simply because he thought he had won the 'being more manly' contest.