二十二: The Sailor's Fate

Going to Jihoon's hometown after facing something terrible had become Junkyu's habit, because soon after the accident with Yoshi, Jihoon decided to take him to the beach again, to get everything off his chest. Although Junkyu felt guilty for disrupting Jihoon's regular life that much, he too craved some salty, fresh air along with Jihoon's company. He got the later bit at its full capacity, because Jihoon made sure Junkyu was okay all throughout the long journey to Busan. When the reached the beautiful city again, Junkyu felt as fresh as the first time.

He really loved the beach!

Jihoon took him to his parents' house first. Last time, Junkyu disappeared without telling anyone. Although Jihoon came up with an excuse to hide the truth later to his parents, since Junkyu came in person, he'd have to give a lot of explanation. He was well aware of that. So Jihoon taugh him what to say, like a parrot, Junkyu memorized everything in his head. He did a good job delivering as well, because soon, Jihoon's parents welcomed him without further interrogation.

Junkyu went to Jihoon's small room. It was still kinda empty, but the bed looked really comfy. He took a seat on it, and asked Jihoon to sit beside him. The elder did as asked, soon feeling the weight of Junkyu's head on his lap. Junkyu was being clingy.

"Jihoon ah..." He called, in a cutesy voice from below. Jihoon looked at him in question, but didn't forget to pat his head first.

"I really love Busan." Grinned the younger. Jihoon smiled as well, "And? Don't you love me too?"

"I do." Junkyu replied, earning a pull on his nose by Jihoon. The elder took the chance to lean down. Their eyes locked for a moment before their lips touched in a kiss, a brief, synchronous pull on each other. They smiled afterwards, looking intently at the other's gorgeous face. The eye contact broke when Jihoon was called by his mother to have a meal. They got down, had the best meal prepared by Mrs. Park and when done, Jihoon took Junkyu for sightseeing. It was a lazy late afternoon. Both of them wore beach shirts and shorts. Their goal was to walk barefoot on the beach, hand in hand while talking about everything. But the moment Junkyu reached the shore, the waves called him in.

"Jihoon ah, I'll go take a little dip in the water, okay??" He asked, with all the aegyo he had.

"Hm? Right now? But it's late." Jihoon objected.

"Come on! Just for a little while!" Junkyu jumped like a kid. Seeing the hint of defeat on Jihoon's face, he triumphed like a victor. He took off the shirt and left it to Jihoon who watched his childish lover jump in the cold sea water. Junkyu might be tall and broad, but in him lived the soul of a child. Jihoon stared at him with such adoration that when the younger looked back, he couldn't but offer a smile. Watching Junkyu have fun in the water urged him to do the same. Hence, he took off his own shirt and kept them both in a safe place. He had the perfect beach body- a little tan and he'd be the iconic ocean guy. Junkyu watched from afar, as the slender, sturdy body with a tiny waist walked to him. Jihoon's biceps were a treat to the eyes. Not too thick, but definitely built.

Jihoon joined Junkyu moments later. He got hit by a huge splash of water soon, as a naughty Junkyu tried to run away from him. Jihoon smirked. He had grown up running in the sea, Junkyu stood no chance against him! And it was proved soon. Junkyu got caught in Jihoon's bicep lock. Compared to the cold sea water, Jihoon's bare body felt nice to touch. So even though Jihoon meant to tease him, he leaned on Jihoon's chest, confusing the latter. Junkyu got rid of the arm lock as Jihoon relaxed his hands, then hugged them around his shoulder.

"What's up?" Jihoon asked, leaving a small kiss on Junkyu's head.

"Nothing, it's just that I feel safe in your arms." Junkyu answered. Jihoon's heart melted at those words. He put his head on Junkyu's shoulder, leaving a sniff kiss on his neck. He pulled the younger even closer, and in the waist deep water, they slowly rocked with the waves.