WTF!?-

It was 11:00 in the morning when you and Devani heard a big bang coming from one of your living rooms, yes one of them, Devani's parents were some rich bitches who loved to pass out money like nothing so I mean, they spoil her and you so win win, you got a bestie and a place to stay but moving on- 

Devani groaned getting up, "Y/N! Go make sure some burglar didn't decide to come into this house because I'm not in the mood to kill some bitch so take my softball bat and investigate, k?"

She made her way to the bathroom to get ready while you stretched getting out of bed while rubbing your eyes, you looked over to the headboard of her Muzan styled bed and saw the softball bat, you walked over tired and walked down the stairs dragging it with you to make sure to alert the burglar of your presence if there even was one.

'Why couldn't she do it? Im not afraid to kill someone but she's not afraid to go to jail because her parents will just bail her out, if it was me i'm sure they'll just say, "She just needs to spend a little time in there and then we'll bail her out sweetie." And then they won't do it. You sighed, finally reaching the bottom of the stairs, when you turned into the living room you dropped the bat, making a loud ear burning noise.

There in front of you was no other than the woman eating kinky bastard Douma with the basketball headed Akaza. You were stunned as Douma looked you up and down and both Akaza and Muzan were just staring at you as if they were expecting you to do something other than contemplate life. 

"Y/N, what was th-" Devani walked in with her black hair in bun with a Momo styled bang to the side, wearing Jean shorts and a lilac crop top. She took one look into the living room and like a bad bitch she quickly got her bat and wacked both Douma who was checking her body out like a horny dog and Akaza who was looking away from her exposed body out. She stared at Muzan and just shrugged, not wanting to knock out some she simped for.

You on the other hand was just staring at the two while also keeping an eye on Muzan. "So, you took out two of my upper moons with that weapon of yours? Tell me, what do you call it?" His smooth voice made it to both of your ears, sending chills up your back and Devani's. "We call it a bat, and I'm about to whack you with it unless you sit" Devani dared to snap back.

"You dare challenge me? The king of all the demons?" He glared at her flickering his eyes up and down as if looking for a weak spot before his gaze landed on you. "Ill allow it for now, only if you two tell me who you are." He replies as he takes a seat on your couch. "I'm Devani and this is my friend Y/N. You're in our house at the moment and I wanna go fucking die in a hole." She explained smiling at the demon lord.

"I'm Muzan, Muzan Kibitsuji......"

OKAY! First chapter down, let me know if you guys want more of this shit, yeah I know, kind of a slow burn but to make it more interesting for yall, I take oc requests, meaning if you want to be added as a hashira, demon, or roommate, then just tell me what your oc looks like and their personality and your set, but anyways bye my bitches, bros, and hoes! Until next time U^U.

Word Count: 628 Words.