Well, this got boring quickly

Enjoy this while you can, I just got bored so I don't know when the next update will be, also if you want to have a certain song for a chapter just ask.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Everybody was just chillin, you were watching the Jeffrey Dauhmer (I don't know how to spell his Last name so deal with it T^T ) documentary with the hashira (all except Rengoku and Muichiro) while Devani was cooking breakfast with Mitsuri and Obanai.

"Ay Y/N! What do you want for lunch?!" Devani yelled into the living room while Mitsuri talked to Obanai about all kinds of things except for slayer stuff per Devani's request. 

"Uhhhhhhh, can we have F/B/F?" (Favorite Breakfast Food) You asked from your spot on the couch in between Akaza and Douma. "Sure!" Devani walked back into the kitchen but then realized something, you humans can eat this just fine, but what about the demons?

"Hey Muzan, what are you and the other demons gonna eat?" Marie asked as she got out the waffles and chocolate chips. "I suppose we can try your human food to see if we can eat that, but we're not really hungry. At least I'm not." He replies as he eyes all the ingredients your getting out. (Eggs, chocolate chip waffles and muffins, bacon, sausage, and French toast sticks. A good ol' breakfast fit for a king, or a big hord of 2d characters and Random adult roomates) 

Devani only nodded as she started on the scrambled eggs while talking to Rengoku about how he wants his sweet potatoes done for lunch.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|Y/N POV|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"No Akaza! Its to damn early in the morning for this shit! Go talk to Douma or something!" I yelled as Akaza was really starting to tick me off. Yes, we all love him for his women respect juice but he was being extremely clingy and a bitch needs her space every once in a while.

"Why Douma? And its never to early to make sure no one bothers you or harms you in any way" he countered not seeing what he was doing wrong. 

So long story short, he went behind you and held you from behind which was no problem but every time you went somewhere he went to, of course he would stop if one of the hashira pointed it out in a teasing way *coughs* Shinobu *coughs*, or a demon *cough* *cough* Douma *cough*.

But anyways, it was really starting to tick you off so finally you stood up and went upstairs into your room and decided to listen to some music.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|Devani's POV|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Finally all the food was done after cutting myself with a knife too many times to count and earning a decent burn mark on my arm, oh well, it makes me look tough! 

I think...........

√~√~√~√~√~√~√After Setting The Table√~√~√~√~√~√

After getting everybody settled Devani dragged your ass down the steps, seated you in between Shinobu and Giyuu for obvious reasons and then had everyone dig in. Of course what kind of fanfic would it be without Rengoku's iconic, "UMAI!"