9

Chap 9, Anger
                                   NORTH DENVER 1978
                                              3rd person

Lilly and Finney stood in front of the big metal door. In one hand  Finney had his rocket pen and in the other he held Lilly's hand.

"two, three, three, one, seven" Finney repeat as Lilly reached for the door, pulling it open. It squicked a bit to loud for Lilly's liking.

Their matching converse started to walk up the stairs as they quietly as they can. The stair squick under the pressure. Still holding hands they both reached the top of the stairs, where another door was. Lilly gulped before turning the handle and pushing it open.

There the Grabber sat. Shirtless with only a jacket on. His legs were wide open and he had his mask on. Lilly quickly covered her mouth with both hands, trying not to make noise. The grabber keep snoring making the kids jump every time.

Finney started to walk towards the door Lilly quickly following not wanting to be left alone. Lilly keep her eyes on the grabber not looking away.

Lilly and Finney walked into a living room. She looked around, it looked like a normal nice home. Well except the mess of papers all over the table and the wall. Finney opened the first door and started trying all the combinations. He looked back every time he got it wrong. Lillys heart went faster and faster every time Finney got it wrong. Finally on the third or forth time it opened.

But then the dog started to bark in the other room. Finney opens the door, grabs Lilly's hand and starts running. Lilly gasps and almost falls but starts to run on her own. She took off het jacket and threw it on the street to run faster. Her adrenaline kicked in the farther down the street they were. They could here a car engine start and follow them.

"Help!" Lilly and Finney yell as they ran. Lilly turned and saw the van stat to turn in front of them. She quickly jumped behind a bush as Finney crashed into the van and falls. Finney quickly stands up and starts running the other way.

"help! The grabber" Finney yells before getting tackled to the ground by the grabber. Finney struggled to get up from under The Grabber. Porch lights turn on and The Grabber pulls out a knife and holds it up to Finney's neck. Lilly covers her mouth to stop the her sobbing.

" you say one fucking word" The Grabber looks around "and I will gut you out like a pig right here in the street right in front of your little girlfriend"

Finney looks at the bush Lilly was hiding in. Lilly swears she !are eye contact with him.

"and strangle you with your own intestines." The Grabber followed Finney's gaze over to the bush. He made eye contact just like Finney did as more porch lights turn on. The grabber smiled under that mask of his.

After a minute or two the lights turned off and The Grabber sat on top of Finney.

"Lillyy" the grabber sang. "Come out come out wherever you are!" The grabber smirked "or your boyfriend gets it."

Lilly made eye contact with Finney. He shook his head no, telling her to go. Lilly sighed and got up from the bushes and walks over to the two.

The grabber smiled "oh so romantic!" He pulled Lilly down and made her lay next to Finney. "nighty night, naughty boy" the grabber punched Finney and knocked him out cold. Then he turned to Lilly. "Nighty night, naughty girl" then knocked her out cold to.

                                         Lillys pov

I woke up a few seconds later by getting throw on a mattress.