ii. I love you too

(Chishiya ) Nijiro x Fem reader

— IN THE BEACH rooftop there's a couple busy  looking at the view Infront of them.
The silent between them was not awkward.
It's was a comfortable one.

Hiraki Y/n And Chishiya Shuntaro both of them been together since highschool days.
Everyone was adore to their relationship they can't believe that the one and only Chishiya Shuntaro a quite, unbother was going to fall in love to Hiraki Y/n who opposite of his personality.

For Y/n Chishiya was a softie once you get to know him more.he just have the face like he doesn't give a damn care of everything around him.

But to her she already show him laughing at her corny jokes she makes, smiling at her, compliment her everyday, takes care of her, cheer her up, and cuddles with her. And specially saying the word I love you.

“ Are you going to play tonight? ” she asks as she lay down her head to chishiya shoulder. “ Yeah,I'm coming with you. ”

Y/n sigh and look at him “ you know you don't have to right? ” chishiya looks at her back and smile a bit “ And you basically know that I won't leave you right? ”

She let out a sigh again and look away “ what if the car-- ” she couldn't continue what she's going say because chishiya kiss her to make her shut up.

“ Stop with that what ifs of yours babe, and let's go to kuina.”

INSIDE OF THE BUILDING Everyone was shock to heard what the game about specially the two couple they didn't expect it.

The 2 hunter most kill all the 13 rabbits (players) within 3 hour. As for the rabbits you can kill the hunter after you all finish the tasks. ”

Y/n looks at her boyfriend who already looking at her she smiled “ Looks like this is the end huh?.”

“ No,we will survive this y/n trust me ” y/n look away and let out a chuckle “ How? look at your phone chishiya.... ” she said and walk away to him. Chishiya was shock because this is the first time she called him by chishiya,she usually call him shuntaro, he quickly look at his phone and saw.

“ CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE HUNTER, GOODLUCK!. ”

1 HOUR AND 50 MINUTES LEFT AND 4 RABBITS LEFT

— “ You know that you can't just hide here right? ” the girl said as she lay down her back to the wall and glare at her boyfriend who doesn't have any emotion.

“ The other hunter can handle it. ” chishiya respond and sat beside her he lay down his head to y/n shoulder. And there was a silent . The two of them don't know what to do right now.

Chishiya was one of the hunter while Y/n is one of the rabbits that chishiya have to kill.
Chishiya put the gun beside him and close his eyes.

“ Let's just stay her for a while or let's just die here together..... ” y/n just keep quiet her mind was full of thoughts.but after a minutes she finally decide.

She took chishiya hands and hold it
“ Love,go help him i will wait you here. ”
She said chishiya didn't agree at first because he was having a bad feeling about it.

“ I will be fine shuntaro...” Y/n said as she kiss chishiya hands.

Chishiya stand up and look at her “ you better be here when i come back? ” y/n just nod at him chishiya give her a kiss on the cheek and then left to help the other hunter.

As y/n watch him walk away she smiled tears start to fall down thru her cheeks,
She finally made her decision already.

And that's was.....To sacrifice her life.

50 MINUTES LEFT AND 1 RABBIT LEFT!

— Y/N WAS CRYING and keep saying sorry to chishiya even tho chishiya was still not there.

She suddenly heard a footsteps walking forward to her hiding spot she tho it's was him so she go out to her hiding spot and saw.

The other hunter who holding a gun and he was full of blood y/n froze at her spot while the hunter smirks while looking at her.

“ ohhh you look beautiful baby huh?, Too bad I have to kill you ” he said and about to shot you with his gun but someone shot him first on the head made you jump a bit and look who did it and it's was him

Chishiya his hoodie was no trace of blood,as if he didn't kill anyone. He quickly run to comfort y/n by hugging her as he saw her panicking.

“ hey hey it's okay I'm here...”

As chishiya was busy looking at the body of the other hunter he just killed y/n took a chance to took the gun on the floor without him noticing.

20 MINUTES LEFT.

No one was dare to talk as they hear that,
Both of them know that there's no other chance.

“ You know I'm so glad to meet you during that day,thank you again for saving me to them shuntaro ”

Chishiya look at her trying to read her but he couldn't.He feel something was wrong when y/n say that.

“ Thank you for taking care of me and spending your time with me ”

Chishiya was so confuse right now he stand infornt of her and hold her both arm and look at her and notice she been crying.He wipe her tears, he started to get worries about her.

“ Stop crying y/n,I won't leave you here. ”
He said and kiss her on the forehead.y/n quickly hug him for the last time.

Y/n broke the hug and walk away for him chishiya realize what she's going to do but his body just stand there like he couldn't move.

“ I'm sorry....I will miss you chishiya, i love you 

Chishiya close his eyes as he saw y/n took out the gun.

BANG

As he heard the sound of the gun he open his eyes show her Hikira Y/n his first love.
He quickly go to her trying to wake her up.

“ No no no y/n pleasee wake up no don't leave me ”

He hug her dead body right now he doesn't care about his hoodie getting dirty. He hug her while crying his heard out...

FLASHBACK END

— THAT'S WHY THE OLD CHISHIYA back being cold,quite, unbother etc.

He still couldn't accept the death of her
She was his everything but now it's already gone forever.

Chishiya took a deep breath and look at the sunset and smile as he remember you love watching it.

He quickly wipe his tears as he heard someone. He turn around see Kuina signal him to come down he just nod his head as a respond and Kuina left him.

Chishiya stand up and walk forward to the door and take a last look of the sunset.

“ I love you too Hiraki Y/n ”

THE END