iii. Midnight rain

Nijiro x Fem reader

“ She was sunshine,I was midnight rain "

  AS EVERYONE CHEER for him a girl stand far away but not just far enough for her to see him happy.

She look at him and think that he changed a lot like it's not the person she loves before. And he was finally happy she missed it specially the smiles of him.

His voices whenever he speaks english,
It's made her heart melted by hearing him speaking in english language.

Thank you for supporting me and it's was such a honor for me being Chishiya Shuntaro in Alice in Borderland. Thank you for supporting us ”

Y/n could help but smile then he suddenly saw her he was shock he didn't expect her to be there.

FLASHBACK

“ BABEE I GOT ACCEPTED ON MY AUDITION!! ”

Nijiro shouted happily and sudden hug y/n who busy with her up coming exam. Y/n look up stop looking at her reviewer papers

And look at her boyfriend who happy that he got accepted in audition to be cast in Alice in Borderland.

“ Really?! That's great jiroo! ” she respond and gives him a hug and peck on the lips
Make Nijiro smile and hug her back.

“ Did you know I will played your favorite character ” Y/n broke the hug and look at her boyfriend shock.

Nijiro couldn't help but laugh at her reaction he pinch her cheeks. “ Really? ”

“ You so cute babe, and yess it's true i will be Chishiya Shuntaro the love of your life ”
Nijiro said then wink at her.

“ Congratulations babe!,you better not mess up being Chishiya! ”

“really?”

Nijiro said pretend to be annoyed y/n laugh make him started to laugh.

“ I will buy something to eat, you can continue your study ”

TWO WEEKS PAST  both of them tried to give each a time to bond together.

But these past two days both of them didn't have time, Y/n who busy studying for her up coming final exam and Nijiro who busy memorizing his line and go to shooting he barely go home.

3 MONTHS LATER  Kazuki Y/n is officially a Doctor she graduated today her parents and friends was their to cheer for her.

But one person she wanted to see was not there,she was nervous,and miss him so much.

The last conversation they have was like
3 months ago both of them were busy.

But Nijiro promise that he will be there in her graduation but looks like he won't made it.

Because Nijiro was in shooting and forgot that today was special day to his girlfriend.

The director give them a One day break Nijiro who hurry sat down and drink a water he was too tried wanted to sleep all day.

“ Oh Nijiro what are you still doing here? My sister and you're girlfriend are classmate right? And today is their graduation are you coming? ”

Nijiro eyes went wide he basically forgot about it he quickly change his clothes and basically forgot to take off the wig.

As he got to the event where the graduation is he saw that everyone was going home already.

He run try to find her but he couldn't
“ fuck ” then he saw y/n's parents walking their way to the car.

He quickly run to them and greet them
“ Hello Good afternoon F/n , M/n uhmm do you know where's y/n at? ”

Y/n parents smile and point the direction where y/n when a min ago Nijiro said thank you and how to them before going to her.

Y/N JUST WATCH THE BIRDS FLYING
She miss him so much,his hug,kiss especially his laugh and smile.

But due to their schedule both of them couldn't see and spend time together.

Y/n was already used to it but this was the longest and hard for her to handle it.
Last year on their 3 anniversary he didn't make it because of his busy schedule.Y/n understand it but still couldn't accept it

Last year on Christmas they both planned to spend time together until new year but due again to his busy schedule.

They couldn't spend the Christmas and New year together.

“....Y/n ” As she heard that voice y/n suddenly feel like her world just light up again.

She turn around saw him he open his arm signal to her to hug him y/n smile and run to hug him.

“ I miss you too y/n ” Nijiro said and kiss her on the head. Both if them hug for min but y/n broke the hug and wipe her tears.

Nijiro fix her hair and smile to her
“ Congratulations you're finally a doctor ”
He said as he pinch her both cheeks.

There was silent between them as both of them busy watching the sunset. Y/n was happy that both of them are now spending their time together.

Nijiro was in deep thoughts him and his own mind were fighting. He let out a heavy sigh and say it without looking at her.

“ I think we should break up y/n ”

Y/n quickly look at him and saw he was still looking at the view in front of them. She couldn't believe it that he saying those words.

“ W-wha- ”

“ I'm sorry..... it's just that...me being a actor and you being a doctor our busy schedule....we couldn't even spend time together plus I think you should focus being the best doctor like you want to be. ”

“ No...w-we can still try it Nijiro please don't leave me again ”

Nijiro look at her and hold her both hands and kiss it

“ I'm sorry y/n for breaking my promise ”

FLASHBACK END

Y/N QUICKLY WIPE  her tears and stand up to leave.she finally accept it
everything,that him and her are just a strangers again but with history.

Nijiro find it funny when he realizes their story was like the song titled ' Midnight Rain '

He was sunshine, I was midnight rain

He wanted it comfortable

I wanted that pain

He wanted a bride

I was making my own name

Chasing that fame

He stayed the same

All of me changed like midnight

— THE END