xi. What in a kdrama is this?!

- Part 2/5

♡

- " HEY Y/N HELLOOO " I blink and look at Avyss who looking at me worried damn I couldn't forget what happened 1 hr ago

" Are you alright? "

" Y-yeahh I'm fine just.... thinking about something " I responded make her sigh and smile at me and we both turn our attention back to our professor.

FLASHBACK

" Are you okay miss?, Helloo?? "

He said as he help me to stand up and wave his hands Infront of my face trying to get me out of my own thoughts,I blink and secretly pinch my arm which is a bad idea stupid.

" ouch "

He then give me a worried look and ask me if i was alright I didn't know what to say nor speak i was still shock that the one and only CHA EUN WOO ask me if I'm okay and he also CATCHED MEE!!!! I think I'm going to deathhh lord why are you doing this to mee

Before i could speak someone calls him make him turn to look and when the person finally got besides him he still didn't notice me and thankfully he didn't because...

I think I'm going to faint

No! You can't! you can't embarrassed yourself Infront of your two crush

" oooh you talking to a pretty girl huh? "

I...i-- please don't blush don't y/n just calm NOO I CAN'T

" I just save her she was about to fall so "

" Such a gentleman eunwoo, anyways what's your name cutie? "

Oh no wonder why Avyss told me to stay away to him I never tho the Bright Vachirawit Chivaree is going to be a Play ducking boy...

" Uhm y-y/n "

As I said that bright face went like 'Ohh' while Eun woo stand there looking at the both of us and me i just stand there feeling nervous and awkward.

" That's a pretty name but we have to go now byee y/n it's was pleasure to finally meet you "

They both walk away i just watch them eunwoo suddenly smack him on the head.