||53||

And that was how I gained another friend. Jeez he's scary. Scarier was how Buchi was stalking me. Every corner, he seemed to be there. He was spamming me with messages and I had to block him. I even changed my locker password because he put letters there. Then he kept sending stuff to my room. Like what the? When did he become this crazy.

MEET ME AFTER CLASSES. LIBRARY

I decided to put an end to his madness. I went to the library  but I didn't see him. How could I? The place was huge. I kept looking till my mouth was covered. "It's me."

"What is it?"

"I missed you." That's all? That's why he's been acting like a madman? Cause he missed me? Mental? "Chioma I'm sorry. This is affecting me. Please don't ruin our relationship because of a boy. I'm sorry."

"Buchi..." He held me. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry." He kissed my face. "I'm sorry." Each came with an apology. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's okay." I held his hand.

"I love you. I love you, Chioma. My love for you can make me do things. Crazy things. I've been acting insane. Sorry."

"I love you too." He placed his head on my shoulder.

"I missed you."

•••

The weather was chilly. God. I fit die because of this cold. I wore black pantyhoses then wore the long socks on top it before wearing my shoes. I drank hot tea before picking my stuff and going to Maryanne's room. She wasn't even ready. I went to her bed and saw her moaning in pain.

"What's wrong?" She was clutching her stomach and crying.

"My menses." I understood immediately. The cold was making it worse. I told her I'd be back and went to my room. I poured hot water from my flask and put brown sugar before taking it to her. Ebenezer had given me the mixture times when I saw my period.

"Here." I lifted her head and helped her to it. "It's hot oo." She drank from the the mug.

"Thank you." I gave her the cup. "This is good. Who taught you?"

"My best friend." She smiled.

"She must be very good."

"He. A boy." She looked surprised. "Should I help you take a leave?" She nodded. "I'll come by during break. Take care and cover up." I closed her door and walked down to the lift. The moment the elevator doors opened and standing there was...

"Hello, friend." He pulled me in. "Aren't you happy to see me?" I stepped away from him.

"Morning." He hugged my waste.

"Bros no dey overdo. Friends right. Just friends." He did not let me go. Instead he smiled, giving me one weird look.

"Let's go out this weekend. For a drive."

"I'm busy." The doors opened and we stepped out, eyes following us. Kenneth hadn't let me go. "Hey!" I whisper-yelled. "Lemme go." He did, thank God.

•••

"Not again." This was the fifth I was changing the code yet they managed to break in and ransack my locker. Rotten fruits and vegetables

"Who did this?" I shook my head. I didn't actually know. I managed to retrieve my sketchbook. It looked fine, thank God. "I'll find out. What do you want me to do to them?" Kenneth placed his hand on my shoulder.