𝟕 - 𝐀𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

"News flash: Seokmin's not coming with you guys" Eomma Choi said leaning on doorway.

"What? Why?" Jisoo snapped his head up from the full body mirror as he was buttoning up his uniform.

The two of the triplets widen their eyes. "Seokie's not coming?"

"I'll go check up on him" Seungcheol said, standing up as he was about to walk upstairs when her mother pulled him back by the collar.

"Hold up honey. No one's going in in the triplets' room" Eomma Choi said.

"And why?"

"Because Seoks has the chicken pox"

Everyone present in the room gasped.

"CHICKEN POX?!"

"We didn't have chicken this week though" Mingyu muttered, earning a smack from Minghao.

"Not the time Gyu....."

Then suddenly, the Jun, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Jihoon appeared from their bedroom, all in casual clothes.

"And why are you not dressed yet?" Appa Choi rose an eyebrow.

"Got no class" Jihoon casually answered.

"Teacher texted last minute" Soonyoung added, making his way to the TV.

Wonwoo made his way to his seat, beside Jeonghan. Without anyone noticing, Wonwoo leaned into Jeonghan.

"Seokmin's not really sick. He's faking it" He whispered.

Jeonghan widened his eyes, but kept silent. He faced his brothers. "Dear brothers, can we have a short meeting?"

Chan rose an eyebrow. "Hyung, we only got an hour to get to school-"

"It's code indigo" Jeonghan coughed out.

The rest of the siblings widened their eyes, looking at each other before standing up.

"We'll be right back Eomma, Appa" Seungcheol smiled sheepishly, pushing Chan lastly up the stairs.

The two parents could only raise an eyebrow.

"What's going on hyung?" Hansol asked as they reached upstairs, gathering at the hallway.

"Seokmin's faking it" Jun said.

The other silently gasped.

"No way!" Mingyu and Minghao whisper shouted.

Jihoon shook his head with a sigh, opening the bedroom door of the triplets to reveal Seokmin laying under the covers, small red dots on his skin. Well.....

"I see you have found my secret stash of colored pens" Mingyu crossed his arms.

Seokmin sighed. "You told them hyungs didn't you?" He asked, giving a not so hard glare at the '07 siblings.

"What did you expect?" Soonyoung shrugged.

"Why are you faking that you're sick Seoks? I thought you love going to school" Seungcheol said, sitting on the edge of Seokmin's bed.

The younger sighed. "It's my turn for the talent show in Music class. And I'm......too nervous to perform in front of everyone"

Seungkwan and Hansol scoffed in unison. "You?" "Nervous?" The two crossed their arms. "Don't make me laugh Seok hyung" They then looked at each other and sighed.

Jisoo looked at Seokmin with sad eyes. "There's nothing to be nervous about Seok. You're one great singer, you'll do great, trust me"

Seokmin shook his head, hiding under the covers.

Mingyu sighed. "Well if you're not coming to school, neither am I" He said crossing his arms.

"Me too" Minghao huffed, mirroring the same action.

Seokmin lifted the covers off him and widened his eyes. "B-But you guys, don't you have to do something important to do? Mingyu, don't you have a swimming competition today at P.E class?"

"Guess I'll just have to skip it" Mingyu said nonchalantly.

"But Minghao.......the auditioning for the painting competition. It's only today"

"It's either we go as three or neither of us goes to school"

Seokmin frowned. "You guys....."

"I'm not going to school as well if that's the case" Chan said putting his bag down.

"N-No Chan, you can't. There's a dance tryout today isn't it?"

Chan began unbuttoning his uniform.

Seokmin pursed his lips. "Okay fine! I'm going!"

Mingyu and Minghao gave a smile of relief.

"You'll do great in school Seok, trust me" Jisoo said.

"Now get dressed up Seoks, you guys only have less than an hour to go to school" Jihoon said, glancing at the wall clock.