𝟔 - 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐬 (𝟐/𝟐)

Chan stuffed some clothes into his bag and his diary notebook with his pen. He grabbed his phone and wallet and stuffed it in too before grabbing his helmet.

Once he exited the room, he spotted the antonym twins right in front of their bedroom door arguing.

Chan kept quiet as he made his way downstairs and out of the door, passing by the noise.

He grabbed his bike that leaned at the side of the house before pedaling a block down where the Kim Family lived.

Putting his bike aside in a rush, Chan ran his way up to their porch as he pushed the doorbell, taking off his helmet.

The door opened and Chan immediately hugged the person who was about to greet him.

Hoseok looked at him with sad eyes. "Poor Channie. Come on, let's go in" He said, holding Chan's helmet as they were met with Jimin and Taehyung in the hallways.

"We'll take it from here hyung" Jimin said, taking Chan.

Hoseok nodded.

The twins led Chan to their guest room, where Namjoon and Yoongi was fluffing out the pillows.

"Hey Chan-ah" Yoongi greeted softly but no answer came out.

"Lay him down, I'll call Jin hyung" Namjoon said, leaving the room.

Yoongi made him sit on the bed. "You already had dinner right?" He asked, placing his hand on the younger's knee.

Chan nodded.

Taehyung sat beside him, wiping his tears with a clean towel. "It's gonna be okay Chan"

"We promise" Jimin reassured.

Jungkook pulled out a chocolate bar from his pocket. "Want one?"

Chan nodded, muttering a soft "thank you" as he received it.

When Namjoon entered the room, he spotted a sleeping Chan with Jin sitting on the edge of the bed doing something on his phone.

"How'd it go hyung?" Namjoon asked.

Jin sighed. "Apparently it started with Jeonghan and Seungcheol, then at Minghao and Jun, and escalated to the rest of the brothers" He shortly explained.

Namjoon pursed his lips. "I think we should call them"

"Good idea" Jin nodded, turning on the nightlamp beside Chan before exiting the room with his brother.

He sat on the living room where the rest of their 5 other brothers were as he set down his tablet, calling the Kim Family.

"Where's Eomma and Appa?" Namjoon asked.

"They went to bed" Hoseok said.

"Just so you know, we can stay up only 'till 10" Yoongi said.

"Sounds good" Jungkook shrugged.

"It's ringing" Jin said, as the screen flashed a familiar face who looked very distressed at the moment.

"Auntie Choi"

"Ah, hello boys. I hope my guess is right and Chan is there with you? He's not in his bedroom" Eomma Choi said with a stressed tone.

"He's here Auntie don't worry" Yoongi reassured.

Eomma Choi let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness"

"Can we talk to your sons, Auntie?"

Eomma Choi looked up from the screen for a second, before nodding. "I guess so. Their father had just quieted them down" She said, as she stood up and brought her laptop with her as she entered the kitchen where all 12 boys sat with heads low.

"Someone wants to talk to you" Eomma Choi said, making the laptop screen face her for while as she sat at the end of the table.

"Is it Chan??" Seokmin asked hopefully.

"Worse" Jin said from the other screen in a dark tone.

The 12 widen their eyes as Eomma Choi turned her screen around to reveal 7 mad faces.

"Just wait 'till I get there because I will personally crush you- mmmmhmm" Jungkook was pulled back by Taehyung and Jimin.

"Why are you looking for Chan huh? Just realized he's not there anymore?" Hoseok crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes at them.

Jihoon rolled his eyes, opening his mouth only to be cut off before he could even speak.

"Don't give us the 'shut up idiot' reply Jihoon" Yoongi said.

"You realized your fighting is the main reason Chan's not there with you right?" Jin said, raising an eyebrow.

The Choi siblings faces were washed over guilt yet again.

"Guys, this is your baby bro we're talking about. Chan's has just turned 14 a few weeks ago and he's slowly maturing. But how could be the successful man you want him to be when you're leading him in the wrong direction? C'mon guys, I know you better than this" Namjoon said rather disappointed.

Seungcheol looked up first. "I..." He sighed. "Namjoon's right....we've been idiots" He looked at one of the twins. "Jeonghan, I'm sorry"

Jeonghan pursed his lips. "I'm sorry too"

"I apologize for calling you names Hao" Jun said.

"I'm sorry too"

Apologies were soon exchanged as the 7 boys on the other line smiled.

Jimin and Taehyung secretly fist-bumped.

"Well.....I guess it's too late to wake up Chan and bring him there" Yoongi spoke.

"That's okay, I got a better idea" Jisoo smiled a bit, standing up.

The sunlight rays were the main reason for the cause of Chan's awakening.

But it was the multiple arms wrapped around him that made his eyes shot open.

He sat up with a fright, not until then that he realized it was just the twins hugging him.

Wait what?

Chan looked around the room, seeing all his other brothers are asleep in different areas in the room. Like how the triplets were asleep on the couch while Wonwoo was sitting on the floor asleep with Jihoon in his lap.

Chan furrowed his eyebrows, until he heard a groan.

"Chan-ah? You're awake" From beside the bed rose Seungcheol, his hair sticking out in different directions.

"Chan-ah, did you have a good night's sleep?"

"How did you-"

"Oh, Channie" Jeonghan yawned fluttering his eyes open. "Y-You're awake"

"Can someone explain to me why you're here?" Chan asked.

Soonyoung fluttered his eyes open at the voice of their brother. "Channie-ah..."

Not soon after, the rest of the boys have woken up as well.

Chan furrowed his eyebrow even more. "Please tell me why are you all here?"

"Oh, we......we just wanted to apologize to you about the fighting and all. And guess we kinda fell asleep......" Seungcheol said, rubbing his nape.

"Yeah, we were big jerks" Jisoo muttered.

Chan gave a soft smile. "Well, as long as you're all in good terms, I forgive you"

Jeonghan squealed in happiness, hugging their baby brother as soon the others joined in too.

Meanwhile 2 pairs of eyes were watching the scene from peeking through the small gap of the door.

"Told ya, the Choi's are definitely something Hobi"

"You said it Nam"