𝟏𝟓 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐱

"What if there's another alternate universe where everything is the opposite of what it is here now?"

"Here we go again..."

"Soonyoung—"

"What if in another universe we're all secret agents?"

"Seriously Kwan, I—"

"What if!"

"Seokmin, don't add up—"

"What if we're all in an idol group then we'd be dating each other, well except for Chan, he's always the odd one when it comes to pairing up"

"Hey!" Said youngest yelled.

"Eww" Wonwoo fake gagged.

Minghao stood up. "I would never date any one of you in this household!"

Jun gasped. "I am offended"

"Okay, close topic. I don't want to hear more of it" Jihoon waved the subject off. "Change the topic would 'ya?"

"Oh! I have an idea!" Seokmin and Jisoo said at the same time.

Seungkwan widened his eyes, about to yell when Seokmin beat him to it.

"Jinx!!"

Everyone in the room gasped.

Seungcheol rose up from his lying position on the beanbag. "Did he just...."

Jun looked at them wide eyed. "Oh my god, this is really happening" He squealed, pulling his hair (not so tightly) in excitement.

Chan tilted his head. "What's a jinx?"

His older brothers gasped.

"You don't know what a jinx is?!" Mingyu yelled.

Chan shook his head.

Jisoo was about to speak up when Seokmin stopped him.

"Uh uh uh, hyung. You know the rules"

Jisoo glared at the younger.

"How can you forget? We play that game all the time when we were younger" Seungkwan said to their youngest.

"Even way back at the orphanage" Hansol added on.

"I'm still confused...."

Wonwoo sighed. "Look Chan, it's a simple game. If you two said something at the same time, one yells “jinx!” and then the other one can't speak unless someone says their name"

Hansol elaborated further. "Like what just happened with Seok hyung and—" He stopped at his tracks. The hopeful smile from Jisoo's face falling as he saw Hansol smirk. "Jeonghan hyung's twin, Seok said jinx and he can't speak unless someone says his name"

"Nice save there, Sol" Seungkwan whispered, looking at Jisoo who was pouting on the floor.

"How about if that person speaks?"

"Most people say it brings you bad luck" Seokmin replied.

"Have any of you guys broke the rules of this game?"

"Well........someone did" Jun eyed the brother who stopped playing his guitar and was now leaning on it.

"Jihoon hyung?"

"Okay, why am I not aware of this huh?" Soonyoung asked crossing his arms.

"Me neither" Mingyu rose an eyebrow.

"Only a few of us had witnessed it and we promised Jihoon not to share it with the rest of you guys" Seungcheol said. "Well, now if Jihoon is okay with sharing it?"