Mike

"Hey Will?" I ask "hmph?" he grunt's "Do you uhm like anyone?" I ask "like I have a crush on someone?" His perfect face changes into an even more perfect face as if he was deciding to tell the truth or not, "Yeah, yeah I do." he says looking at me deeply in my eyes. With some hope I say "Do I, uh do I know them?" I asked him, "Like are they in the party?". He responds still staring deeply into my eyes "Uh yeah both. You actually know him very well, like your whole life." My heart starts racing and I can barely breathe. "It's uh it's you." he says not looking into my eyes not even at me he's just staring at his feet. I kiss him and he kisses me back. My heart is racing faster than it has ever been before. I don't know how long I have wanted this to happen. I slowly move my hand up his face until I get to his hair then I start combing my fingers through his hair. The door opens and we bounce into a sitting position. Luckily it's only Jonathan, I'm pretty sure he knows Will is Gay. He looked really surprised but luckily he didn't say anything about it, "Me and Nancy are going to our house. Will, I can pick you up tomorrow. I'll message you when I come to get you." he leaves and winks at Will. When he's gone we both start laughing. "So uhm I really like you. Like a lot and the reason me and El broke up was because of you. You are so perfect! I mean like the most perfect person in the world, wait no, the galaxy. Why do you have to be so perfect?" I ask, barely being able to breathe. He kisses me and says "I like you so much!" We just lay on my bed holding hands.