Mike 1

Ugh everything sucks. I love El but not more than Will. I love no one more than Will. Will is perfect, he is absolutely perfect. I went in front of the bathrooms because I knew that's where he was. I turn on my phone and find a picture of him and just stare at it for I don't know how long but at one point he walked behind me and he was just staring at me staring at the picture of him. "Hey creeper." Will says laughing. You can tell he was crying but I don't know why. I so badly just want to kiss him. "Hi! wanna come to my house this afternoon. We can even have a sleepover if you want?" I ask him. He smiles and says " Yes. I can bring Eleven." My smile drops slightly and I say " I was thinking it could just be us." I see his eyes sparkle and he says with excitement even though he tries not to "ok!"

I'm in class and I decide to break up with El because it's not fair for her. I have no idea how she will take but I'm going to do it at lunch. At my sleepover with Will I'm going to try and tell him how I feel. I don't know how he feels but I hope he likes me to. It's finally lunch time and I go to find El, she's sitting on the field. I go up to her "Hi El. Uhm I sorta need to talk to you about something." I think it's obvious that I'm upset and I can tell she's probably thinking the worst like I'm cheating on her or something. " Are you cheating on me? She asked me choking up "No no no it's not that but uh we need to break up. I'm so sorry. I can explain more on Monday. I can't really talk about it right now, I'm so sorry." I say I'm almost in tears. She starts crying and she walks away. I just stare at my feet for 5 minutes not wanting to eat anything. I look up when Will gets here my heart starts racing but I don't know why. "Will?" I say biting my tongue trying not to cry. "Yeah?" He says worried. "Me and El broke up. Well I broke up with her but I'm still really upset." I say my voice is breaking. He hugs me. "Are you ok?" he asked me. "Yeah but our sleepover will make everything better!" I say crying and laughing at the same time. We both start laughing. "Yeah!" he says.