Will

I'm squeezing Mike and Max's hands. In the hand I'm holding Max's hand in I feel a squeeze. "Where, where am I?" Max says quietly. "Oh my god. Get a doctor quick!" I say happy crying. I hug Max, never wanting to let go of her "I missed you. So much!" El says. A doctor comes in and says some doctor stuff I don't understand. I'm just so happy she is awake. I keep squeezing her hand until we have to leave at five thirty. I call Jonathan and he picks us up about 15 minutes later and we are all so happy that Max is alive. There was a 75% chance she was going to die so that makes us really happy. When we get home me and Mike go to my room and he kisses me and says "I'm so happy!" I kiss him back and lay on our side still kissing. I lay on my back and he lays on top of me and kisses my neck. He kisses my head and tickles me and I start laughing. "What?" he says laughing. Hopper knocks on the door and goes straight in. Mike jumped off me as soon as he heard the door but he was too late "Ok both of you out of here now!" He yells. We go out to the living room and I sit on the couch with my head in my knees and Mike looks like he is about to die. "Okay boys we are getting a mattress to go on the floor. You're too young to do "that"!" I groan and say "We weren't doing"That" !'' "I don't care, you two are going to stay out here until Joyce gets home!" He says.