I Never Wanted To Join You

{Cuphead's POV}

Felix knew about them!?

"Let go of my friend!" Felix said.

"Calm down, cat." Y/n said.

"HEY!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU-" Bendy said as he got in front of Felix.

"Watch your tone, Bendy." They said as they turned into their first form.

Felix backed away as Boris gulped.

"How did you-" Boris's voice shook.

"Turn into a Demon? Felix, explain it to them." They yawned as they turned to normal.

"Well... they weren't born like how... people like us are usually born." Felix said.

"I was made by a ritual, blah, blah, blah, my father's sometimes a dick, so what?" Y/n rolled their eyes and looked away, I could see a little bit of sadness in their expression.

"Well, if you let us go, maybe you won't have to be alone...?" I suggested, hoping to save my life here.

"Are you... trying to mock me!?" They had a twitch in their right eye.

"No! I just want to make you feel... not alone?"

"I HAVE siblings ya... know..." Y/n softly sighed as they looked down.

"I never wanted to join you, but this could be an advantage for both of us. So... I guess... it's better than not being alone." Y/n shook my hand, and I smiled.

"Wow- I-" Boris backed up a little bit.

"Welcome to the team!" Felix smiled.

I'm only using this creature to my advantage, nothing else.

"Well then, I'm only here for me not to be lonely. AND if I can use one of you guys to my advantage, I will. Don't test me, I won't hesitate to kill you. Except you 3. I like y'all. You guys seem alright." Y/n pointed to Mugman, Felix, and Boris.

"WHAT ABOUT-"

"You're obnoxious, annoying, and loud." Y/n said without hesitation, glaring at Bendy.

"And-"

"You seem different, I don't like that about you." Y/n said, looking at me.

"Rude."

"It's called an opinion, Cup." Y/n said,

"My, my, I forgot! We don't even know your name!" Felix said.

"Y/n, Y/n Dice." They said.

"So you took King Dice's last name?" Mugman asked.

"No, I'm Y/n L/n, my mother's soul was given up, just for me to be born. So, I go by that. But, when I feel like it, or when I need people to respect me, I go by my dad's last name, Dice." Y/n stated, as their horns and tail started to appear.

"Ohhh! Fancy tail! I like the horns!" Mugman ooed.

"Inherited by my father."

"And when your eyes turn bright-"

"Inherited by my dad." Y/n said.

I glared at them as we started walking.

"So, I'm guessing you guys are finding the Ink Machine."

"How do you know about that!?" I said.

"I'm The Devil's kid, dingus, I know everything."

"But your dad sure doesn't." I said.

"MY FATHER! Don't put my dad into this."

"Right, your father." I rolled my eyes.

I could sense Y/n's anger, and I liked it.

Y/n paid no attention to anyone, and just played with their cards, once in a while, Mugsy would talk to them.

A photo suddenly fell from their pocket as they pulled out another card.

"Shit..." Y/n mumbled. They tried grabbing the card, but I beat them to it.

"What's thi-....s...." I looked at the card, which was actually a photo.

" I looked at the card, which was actually a photo

Why weren't they included...? It's not my problem anyway, so.... why should I care.

"Hand. That. Back!" They snatched the photo away from me and shoved it in their suit.

"Sorry, geez."

They rolled their eyes and continued walking.

"Let's go to the city, I need to see someone." Y/n blurted out.

"Huh? Sure!" Felix smiled.

Y/n continued walking, as we got to the city, Y/n sighed.

"I'll be back."

We all nodded, we are definitely following them.

As Y/n left, we all followed.

They went into a house, not just any house, but Mr. Ozzy's house.

"M-Mr. Oswald?" They said.

"Y/n?" Ozzy said.

"Hi... I'm sorry for coming all of a sudden..."

"It's alright, what's up?" Oswald slightly smile.

"I want to-"

"If it's about Ortensia, don't worry, it's okay."

"But... she gave up her soul, for me... I can't repay you enough. Everyone says she died from the Ink disease, but.... I- just, let me repay you, please."

Ozzy softly smiled, "Then stay strong for me. Alright? Live your life, don't let her s-soul go in vain."

He had a few tears in his eyes, Y/n comforted him, "I promise, Mr. Oswald..."

Ozzy smiled and hugged Y/n back.

"Now, go get going! Before someone gets mad at you."

Y/n laughed as they smiled and waved goodbye.

Unexpected, they're like The Devil, no smiling, just pure evil.

When they got out, we hid, Y/n softly chuckled and took a deep breath. They turned back into their usual self and walked away.

"What did we just witness..." Bendy said.

"So.... it WAS Ortensia who gave her soul up..." Felix said.

Mugman was crying.

Boris just stood there, shocked, and so did I.

We all ran back to our spots, Y/n met up with us a few minutes later.

"Well YOU seem awfully happier." Bendy said.

"I don't express my emotions, I am nothing but normal, get that right, Ben." Y/n said as they walked off.

"Ben? A nickname already?" Bendy asked.

I shrugged.