I Might Kill You

{Cuphead's POV}

I was resting my body on a streetlight while smoking. Mugman, Boris, Felix, and Bendy were getting something. So I went ahead of them. It was quiet, relaxing, and dark.

I suddenly heard screams. Horrified screams. I ran towards the noise. I found a Demon, it was all black with yellow eyes. It didn't seem like Bendy and his Ink Demon or whatever.

I went behind the corner and looked at the scene, there were 3 men. They all had horror in their eyes. They were starting to be teared apart by the Demon, I was about to do something, but the demon turned into a human. It spit out the flesh from their mouth and sighed.

"Pathetic." Their voice said.

Who was this person?

"Next time, don't mess with The Devil's kid." They walked away and shot a finger gun up. After, they started playing with cards.

How!? A finger gun!? The Devil's kid!? Cards? Who was this Demon-like human!?

I looked back, I still had time. I followed the person and found them stop at the back of the casino.

"Dad, I'm here." They said.

"Hello, Y/n!" It was King Dice.

"Hi, Dad. How are you?"

Y/n... is that their name? No, possibly not. That's King Dice, he has nicknames for specific people.

"I'm good, Y/n."

King Dice lifted up the person's chin and wiped something off their cheek.

"You killed someone. Again."

"I'm sorry, Dad. But they were causing problems."

"Or did your father tell you to do so?"

Father? They have two dads?

"Possibly.... both..." They mumbled.

"Y/n, don't let your father control you."

"Dad, he created me. He sacrificed his dignity just to find out how to make me. I'm his creation! His siblings had to help him do the ritual FOR ME to be created." They said.

Ritual!? The Devil!? Created!? What is all this?

"Y/n. I know, but... just, be careful."

"Dad, don't worry about me. I'll be okay." They hugged Dice, and he hugged them back.

"I learned that card trick you taught me! I finally mastered it! And I might have done a few adjustments." They said.

"Show, come on." Dice assured.

The person levitated the cards, I'm guessing they learned that from Dice. They moved it in some form, which synced with their hands. They threw it towards a brick wall, and the cards went inside it.

"Woah! That is impressive, dear!" Dice complimented.

"It can easily kill someone, so yes. I'm quite glad you like it, Dad."

This was getting freaky, I need to find out who this person- demon- whatever that thing is.

"Well, I must go. I'll tell your father you came by."

"Don't bother. He wouldn't care anyways." Y/n said.

Dice looked at them hesitantly and went back into the casino.

"Tch, Father... he's never understands ANYTHING!!" They punched a wall, which cracked. They lifted their arm and opened their hand. They looked at the cards, which came back to them. They caught the cards from in between their fingers and sighed.

"Father, always keeping me a secret. At least Dad cares for me at least a little bit."

My eyes widened, they weren't kidding. I'm guessing The Devil blessed them with these abilities. Before I could do anything. I took a step back and made a noise. That alerted the kid.

They looked towards my directions and threw the cards. I quickly dodged them and huffed in panic.

"You work for my father, but you don't seem familiar. I know every worker and somehow I don't know you." They said as they walked towards me while giving me the same deathly glare that The Devil gives me. They made a finger gun and glared at me.

"I would gladly kill you, you heard my conversation. You violated my privacy. I can kill you right this instance, but you made a deal with my father. And I keep my deals, so I won't kill you. My father hid you from me for a reason, so you must be important." They still glared at me and put their finger gun down.

"Who a-"

"Who am I? I'm The Devil's kid. And King Dice's. I am the next ruler of the underworld, I am the oldest out of my siblings, and I'm different from them. I am a Demon, a powerful one. That form you saw back there, that was my first form. I have 7 of them. I inherited my father's power, and a little bit of his looks. As for my dad, I inherited his geniuses and cleverness."

I looked at them in disbelief.

"Now, you must be..." They looked straight into my eyes as their normal eye color soon turned into a bright green.

"Cu-"

"Cuphead." They stated.

I gulped as they sighed.

"I know your intentions. Wanna kill me, don't cha? Well, you can't. Now, let's go. If you're not the only one my father is hiding from me, then this will be a problem."

I stood up tall and glared at them, "You wanna bet?"

I wasn't gonna let a low-life boss me around.

"I don't need too. Isn't that right, Mugman?" They said, as they pointed a finger-gun towards my head and at something next to my ear.

"Cuphead...?"

"Mugsy! Run!!" I said.

"NO ONE is running." Their eyes turned to a bright green again.

"So, you were the peeps my father hid from me?"

I gulped as I tried attacking them, instead, I was shot on my shoulder.

I groaned in pain as I fell to the ground.

"CUPHEAD!!" Mugman screamed.

"Come and closer and you're next, Mug." They glared at my brother as Bendy, Boris, and Felix came.

"Mugman- what are you-" Boris said, until he noticed Y/n.

"WHO- WHAT ARE YOU-" Boris said as he backed away.

"CUPHEAD!!" Bendy yelled.

"COME ANY CLOSER AND THEY GET IT." They pointed a finger-gun and Mugsy and me.

Felix gasped, "The Devil's...-"

"The Devil's kid? God damn right." They smirked.