Bonus: The Story Of Y/n, Explained By King Dice

{Third Person POV}

{Full credits, dedication, shoutout, inspiration and idea to this chapter to: RotaryParKISsouth!!!! Most of the idea was all them!!}

Felix gulped as he went up to the Dice house. He knocked the door and backed up, the crew behind him.

It had been 2 years since Y/n died, and the crew wanted answers.

Dice opened the door, but, he didn't look like the flashy, stylish him. He looked old, depressed, careless, like he let go of himself.

"Hello?" He said, but his eyes then widened when he recognized the crew.

Dice sighed as he didn't say anything, he just let the crew in.

The crew walked inside, and they sat on the couch, Felix grabbed his notepad as Dice sat down.

"What do you want?" Dice asked, knowing exactly what they wanted.

"We want answers." Felix said.

"Y/n, isn't it?" Dice said.

Felix nodded.

Dice looked at a photo frame, which had a picture of Y/n, smiling, not a forced smile, just a happy smile.

Dice sighed as he nodded, "Let's start the the beginning."

"As you know, Y/n was born by a ritual. They were given the soul of Ortensia The Cat, and brought to life. But, everything has a cost. With that life, there was a 'curse', I called it a blessing." Dice smiled as he looked down in sadness, holding in his tears.

"What was that blessing?" Mugman asked, eagerly.

"Transfer."

The crew looked at each other in shock, but Cups was still emotionless.

"Soon Y/n had a sister, then 2 twin sisters, then.... their first... brother."

"Was it...?" Boris asked.

Dice nodded.

"What else was there...?" Bendy asked.

"After he was born-"

"Before we go any farther, I wanted to ask..." Felix hesitantly interrupted Dice.

"What's his name?" Cups said, everyone looked at him in shock, even Dice.

Dice's eyes soften as he sighed, "Ming... Ming Dice."

Everyone nodded.

"As he was born, he loved Y/n to bits. Y/n was the first to hold him, and they never left each other since. Ming and Y/n, they would play together, bathe together, eat together, do anything together. And all of Y/n's siblings tolerated them due to their connection with Ming."

Felix wrote down on his notepad as the others continued listening to Dice.

"And then one day, it happened." Dice's eyes narrowed.

"What happened?" Mugman asked.

"Ming got the Ink disease."

Everyone's eyes widened.

"His curiosity got the best of him. His happiness was drained. No one could make him smile, and he was rarely aware of what happened to him. Y/n, although, was able to form a smile on Ming's face. But, Y/n wasn't able to emerge their powers in time. Everyone was pressuring them to do something, but they were afraid that the blessing Y/n had would hurt Ming. Y/n still tried their best to emerge those powers, to at least save Ming in time. Y/n, when visiting Ming, knew something was wrong. Ming seemed weaker, less expressionless, and his voice cracked more often. Y/n was with him, taking care and comforting until his very last breath. Satan blamed Y/n for Ming's death. And Y/n couldn't handle the truth about Ming."

"So, what happened?" Boris asked Dice.

"They fled."

"What?" Bendy was confused.

"They fled, leaving the casino. I figured out their existence, I was with them, still trying to be a dad to them. Everyone else thought Y/n was dead. They were happy, they were glad Y/n was gone, but I wasn't. I found Y/n in a storm, and I took them to the only person I could count on."

"Who..?" Mugsy asked.

"Oswald." Dice said.

"Oswald?" The three asked, confused, Cups stayed quiet.

"Oswald took Y/n in, he didn't care if Y/n had 'Sia's soul, Ozzy was just glad her soul didn't go to waste. Y/n left probably within a month. Though, they always visited Ozzy, and repayed him in a way. Y/n still secretly visited me. But, Satan still had a feeling Y/n was alive. So, he sent Y/n a few missions, so they would kill a few Demons. But, Y/n never got caught, so, Satan was convinced they died."

"Woah..." Bendy said.

"Then, they met you guys. I then saw a change in Y/n."

"What was that change...?" Cups worded out.

"Emotion."

"Emotion?" Boris asked.

Dice nodded, "Yeah, and they finally did something that they rarely did, only with Ming."

"What was it?" Mugs asked.

"Showing love, any type, but yours..." Dice looked at Cuphead.

"Yours was as special as Ming's..."