Introduction and Cast

My name is Erica Madison, I'm a junior at Callaghan High, daughter of Jason and Heather Madison, little sister of Trent, my oldest brother, also big sister of Dalton, my youngest brother.

Best friend to Michael Rowlin and Samantha Jenkins. I met them in kindergarten.

Michael's older brother is Brody, who's twenty-two. He's a senior at Arkansas State University.

Samantha had a baby brother named Jackson but more on that later. Michael's dad is a grocer for the local Wal-Mart.

Their mom split when Michael was two years old and Brody was seven years old. Said she didn't want to be a mom anymore. Samantha's dad is the chief of police at the local police station, and her mom is a kindergarten teacher at Callaghan elementary.

My crush-of seven years- is Zander Williams, and he doesn't know I exist. I'm seventeen, the captain of the swim team, and well known.

My only competition: Hannah Lukes, queen bee of the school, your average mean girl, but she looks like a barbie doll who had too much plastic surgery.

We've known each other since the first day of kindergarten, when she put gum in my hair and made everyone believe that I was the ugliest girl in the school. I guess you could say that my life- school and otherwise- was like every other teenage girl in the world. Oh, are you in for the longest and most unusual story of your life.

CAST:
Not important!

Erica Madison - Zoey Deutch

Trent Madison- Josh Hutcherson

Doctor Jason Madison- Dennis Quaid

Lawyer Heather Madison- Cameron Diaz

Dalton Madison- Jacob Tremblay

Samantha Jenkins- Zendaya

Jackson Jenkins- Parker Ballinger

Officer David Jenkins- Denzel Washington

Meryl Jenkins- Cate Blanchett

Zander Williams, Erica's childhood crush- Ansel Elgort

Coach Daniel Cartwright, swim coach- John Travolta

Jacob Vickers, Trent's best friend (also Sam's boyfriend)- Dylan Sprouse

*Laylah Madison, four years old(epilogue)- Stormi Webster

*Erica's Niece*