Six

Chapter Six: All Hollow's Eve Party

I almost chickened out. But I did it.

We did it.

And everyone was staring at us.

=

An hour ago...

Jeremy really wanted me to wear this crazy outfit to the Halloween party being hosted in a field off campus. It was like..skin tight boxer briefs. Mine were fluorescent pink. And that was it. No shirt. He'd planned on all of us wearing underwear to the party, each in different colors.

"No fucking way, Jeremy," Kenny laughed.   Holding up the fluorescent blue ones. "There's no way I could pull it off."

"Yeah, you can," Jeremy turned up his flattery, the way he did, to get what he wanted. "I see how hard you work out at the gym. I think you'll look so hot all the girls will be waiting in line to go down on you."

"The thing is," Kenny huffed, laying on the couch, twirling the underwear in his fingers. "The freaking party is outside. I'm not going to be hot, that's the point. It's going to be freezing."

"I bet you warm up with a girl on your face and one on your dick," Jeremy laughed. "Just do it. It'll make good content, us dancing wearing these. Jimmy's going to do it. Don't be that guy who ruins it." This was an obvious  jab at Sammy who didn't even deign to answer when Jeremy first proposed our group costumes.

Kenny sighed, and went to his shared bedroom, holding the underwear out like it was something disgusting, frowning. "I'll try it on. But if I look like a scarecrow I'm going to burn them and wear my usual Teletubbies costume."

The rest of us groaned. We'd hidden that profane object after last Halloween, but sounded like Kenny had found it. No one wanted to see that. Trust me. No one.

"You're really going to wear this, Jimmy?" Sammy asked, looking at his neon green underwear.

"I mean, it's for the content, I guess," I said doubtfully. "Right?" I looked to Jeremy who back hugged me and kissed me under my jaw.

"Yes, baby. But you're going to look crazy good in just your underwear. I can't wait...for the girls to see you." His voice was a soft breath in my ear.

"Okay. Okay. Cool. Sure. Whatever." I tried to sound chill when I felt anything but. "But it would be better for our channels...and way more fun... if all of the Boardwalk Bros did it together." I batted my puppy dog eyes at Sammy, who flinched.

"Just let it go, Jimmy. He's never going to..." Jeremy sneered.

Sammy blew out a huge puff of air. "Okay. I'll go. And wear these freaking things. What's the point of being young and stupid without being young and stupid sometimes, I guess." He sounded unsure.

"That's awesome, Sammy!" I pulled away from Jeremy and put my arms around our shorter friend. "I'm so glad you're going. It's going to be epic."

Sammy shrugged, patting my arm before gently pushing away. "Yeah, I guess. How bad could it be?"

===

So here we stood, at the edge of the party in some godforsaken field in the middle of nowhere.   A girl gasped, noticing us,  and suddenly tons of people were looking our way. Instantly phones were out. And a roaring cheer went through the crowd!

And we kind of paused, the four of us, in our underwear. Jeremy's white boxer briefs gleaming in the darkness, his muscled chest and legs shadowy against the ghostly blaze of his midsection.