[2] Rising tension

Ever since Puck found out that one of his Christmas gifts was late and that Daphne knew what it was, he had been pestering the Grimm girls non-stop. Most of the time, he'd try to get Daphne to slip up and accidentally reveal the secret that the little girl was determined to keep. Unfortunately for the other Grimm sister, she often got caught in the crossfire whenever Puck turned to his arsenal of pranks as a method of getting Daphne to talk. Needless to say, Sabrina couldn't wait for his present to arrive. Unbeknownst to the fairy boy, she also knew what it was, and hoped that it would distract him for some time.

"Hey Grimm," Puck said, barging into Sabrina's room. "Have you seen Marshmallow anywhere? I have a new way of getting her to talk." Sabrina scoffed.

"You need to leave her alone, she's not gonna tell you anything. And she left to go shopping with Granny anyway." she explained. Puck groaned dramatically and turned to leave. Sabrina was almost surprised that he didn't torment her instead. In fact, none of his pranks had been aimed at her ever since Christmas day. She almost missed it (not that she would ever admit it out loud). "God, I can't wait for that stupid present to arrive." she muttered. Not quite quiet enough though, as Puck immediately whipped around, eyes wide.

"Aw Grimm, are you jealous that I've been giving Marshmallow more attention than you?" he teased, leaning against the doorframe. Sabrina flushed, her ears turning a bright red color. Refusing to look at him, she squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head.

"Hell no, pussbrain, not in a million years. You've just been especially annoying ever since Christmas." Sabrina denied. Puck laughed at her flustered state. She quickly grew annoyed with him. "Can you get out of my room already?" She huffed.

"Nah," he quipped. "I don't think there's anyone in the house and I don't feel like letting you be alone in here. At least come to the living room." The boy fairy's words sounded sincere, but there was a twinkle in his eye that Sabrina strongly distrusted.

"What would we do in the living room?" She asked, studying the boy for any signs of a trick. Puck shrugged.

"Watch a movie or something I guess; I haven't really thought that far ahead." He admitted sheepishly. Sabrina was surprised at his apparent honesty and got up from her bed, walking past him and into the hall. "Wait where're you going?" he asked.

"To the living room. Do you want to watch a movie or not?" a smile tugged at Sabrina's mouth. The fairy boy grinned and followed her to the couch.