Story of My Washed Up Life

I ran outside with tears running down my face. He told me that he would never cheat on me again, but then I walk in on him and Bobby Sun. That bitch told me that she thought he was ugly! Suddenly reality came back and all the camera flashes were in my face, all the yelling from the paparazzi or the fans were louder then ever and I felt like I was going to throw up. But this wasn't just a feeling, I actually throw up all over the paparazzi.

    The next morning a had the worst hang over, I had been drinking all night long. I bet I was on every news paper and website by now. A loud knock rang through my whole house and I knew that it was Whitney, she couldn't ever sleep past eight.

     "One second!" I yelled getting out of my California King bed and heading down stairs. I made my way down the stairs very slowly, one step at a time. I made it to the door and slowly opened it.

      "Hey girl! How are you doing?" Whitney practically yelled. "I brought some donuts and coffee!" She said pushing past my half asleep self.

     "Do you really have to be that loud?" I said laying down on my white couch.

   "Yes, it will wake you up!" She yelled in my face. Then the door bell rang and she sat down on a chair like she didn't even hear it.

    "I guess I will get it." I said getting up and almost throwing up again. "Hello?" I said while opening the door. It was my manger Bill. "What do you want Bill? I'm not in the mood right now." I said leaning against the front door.

     "Can I come in?" He asked in his heavy British accent.

     "Sure Bill, come on in!" I said shutting the door behind him. Its like nobody understands what went down yesterday; like nobody knows what happened. "Why are you here Bill?" I asked sitting back down on my couch. 

     "You get one more chance India!  One more chance!" He said suddenly mad.

     "One more chance for what, Bill?! To find a good boyfriend? You think I could have known that?!" I yelled.

     "Yes but no. You cant throw up on the paparazzi and your Fans any more! That was the second time! This week!" He yelled and then his phone rang.

      "I have to take this. Hello?" Bill said walking outside.

     "Its not fair, all those other times I was drunk." I said taking a donut out of the box.

     "So that makes it okay?" Bill said waking back inside.

     "You know what, your a jackass!" I yelled to the ceiling.

     "Are you talking to me or God?" Bill asked while texting someone.

    "YOU! YOU MOFO!" I said picking up a hot cup of coffee and throwing it in his face. He just stood there for a minute in silence. "Bill?" I asked a little sacred, hes never that quiet.

     "You know what? I'm done! Bye, bye India!" He said and then he was running out of my house.

     "Wait Bill, I'm sorry!" I said chaching him down my driveway.

     "Go F yourself India!" He said getting into his Range Rover. I waked back into my mansion and threw myself on the couch.  

     "You know any good mangers?" I asked Whitney.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

India to your right.